Gossip S.Counties close on Jan 4th 2015?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard yesterday that they allegedly left the CPSA (as a ground member) not long after the petition was launched.... Is that right???

Maybe Guru was on to something after all.

#dontpissoffrichpeople

#theydonthavetocare

I heard yesterday that they allegedly left the CPSA (as a ground member) not long after the petition was launched.... Is that right???

Maybe Guru was on to something after all.

#dontpissoffrichpeople

#theydonthavetocare
Basically the tree huggers held much more sway than the CPSA or Sport for England Nic. It's do do with habitat of rare species and an area of natural beauty etc. Not to mention the RAF and that golf ball thing next door!!!!

Basically the tree huggers held much more sway than the CPSA or Sport for England Nic. It's do do with habitat of rare species and an area of natural beauty etc. Not to mention the RAF and that golf ball thing next door!!!!
You missed the point Les.

I am not talking about why it is not going to be a solar farm. I am asking why it is not going to remain a shooting ground. I have read the planning refusal and they want it to stay as a shooting ground as well.

So why isn't it....?

And.....did it stop being a reg ground before the planing result came through.

I have no idea.....but I sure would like to know.

SC scores registered with CPSA right up until last week so I guess it stayed a registered ground...maybe just not a willing one?

DT

You missed the point Les.

I am not talking about why it is not going to be a solar farm. I am asking why it is not going to remain a shooting ground. I have read the planning refusal and they want it to stay as a shooting ground as well.

So why isn't it....?

And.....did it stop being a reg ground before the planing result came through.

I have no idea.....but I sure would like to know.
Maybe it could become a F.E.D.E.C.A.T ground  instead of CPSA?

Hopefully Tinkerbell will be stuck up on top of a very tall Christmas tree somewhere and won't see Jay's post.
I will now carry that image with me thoroughout the Christmas period! Thanks for that??  :sarcastic:

Relax boys......we are down from the trees now.....(great shooting doves and pigeons in Xmas trees....very quick and exciting.)

Saw Jay's great idea. Let's see what the new year brings.

Nic, only Barry Crook knows why SC will never be a shooting ground again! But there it is, its now time to move on I guess!!

Nic, only Barry Crook knows why SC will never be a shooting ground again! But there it is, its now time to move on I guess!!
Perhaps we should ask him? Maybe he is on the forum?

Are there any Crooks on here??  Is anybody going to admit to being a Crook??   :buba:  

Perhaps we should ask him? Maybe he is on the forum?

Are there any Crooks on here??  Is anybody going to admit to being a Crook??   :buba:
I understand that Barry Crook is not the sort of person who could be asked,anyway I guess the answer would consist of two words, one of them would be "OFF"..........

Which bit of Bisley Cyril? The NCSC, Bisley Gun Club, or Bisley Shooting Ground that does the sporting?
Bisley Shooting Ground was awarded premier plus status.

Only does sporting and pay and clay.

NCSC at Bisley does all the DTL type things and skeet.

If you lot from Dorset come up here you better dress properly.

No high heels / cross dressing etc.

Latest posts

Back