ShootClay Squares - Dubai 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enrico Di Tomasi - I shot with him in Portgual a couple of years ago, lovely person and a cracking shot. 

Is currently leading on Layout 4 - which seems to be shooting quite tough.

Sounds like a good trap shooter could do well on them fast sims

Richard Faulds and Alex Cobb, happy with both although in reality I suspect only RF might bring home the bacon. Well done Matt for organising and to R & K stock craft for their generous sponsorship. MM

Could anybody tell me 2 and 36 please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So...

It looks like we have 2nd, 5th and 10th on the Grid... I just need to get a final list of scores so that I am 100% certain of the winners. 

But at the moment it looks like:

1st prize - 2nd place - Bill McGuire - Mr Potter - £75

2nd prize - 5th place - Andras Szerdahelyi - JayKaySea - £30

3rd prize - 10th place  - Christophe Auvret - MarkH701 - £20

Once I am 100% confirmed on the full list - I'll draw the remaining numbers out of a hat for the Black Gold runners up prize. 

Matt

I am happy with the result. Good old Christophe whoever you are! Will buy you a red wine next time we meet.

Just looking at the results, what happened to Gebben Miles getting 20 on layout 4? Also suprised to see George Digweed getting zero on layout 3, did he miss his start time?

Just looking at the results, what happened to Gebben Miles getting 20 on layout 4? Also suprised to see George Digweed getting zero on layout 3, did he miss his start time?
No GD got 36 on 3

I think the wind interfered with even the best shots

That's my point, they haven't finalised the score reports... None of the missing scores can change our results though... So I will update the grid, and draw the prize tomorrow.

As above.... I still need to draw the shell winner. I'll try and do it tonight, but have had a bit of a workmare today. 

Ooh - I got to get the hat full of numbers out tonight... will do that when I finish the day job. 

Latest posts

Back