ShootClay Squares - Dubai 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done Mark - good luck

@SamNunn - have given you 39!  Let me know if you want to change before I run out completely!

33 please if still there . My old basketball number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not 39 is fine . Not too worried as long as it's George. , winser , ed or phill Gray .

Matt

Number 48 please. Woops as thats gone what ever is left.

will PP

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard - just beaten to it by MadMilllie!

Pick 30, 39 or 40

MadMillie - Done - Good Luck!

Right then - just two squares left - 30 and 39 seals the grid!

Practice day today in Dubai, I'll get the shooter names on the grid tonight/tomorrow - and we'll know who to follow from the Wednesday kick off!

Right - the final two squares have been bought, and I have a special announcement to make about prizes for the grid. Coming soon.

The grid is now locked - good luck everyone! 

Right - the final grid is now locked  - and posted here with shooter names filled in.

Good luck to everyone that has entered!

To ad to the fun, we have a sponsor for the grid - Wayne at R&K Stockcraft has bought the last two squares, and promised two things:

1. If his squares win, he will donate the prize to a random junior from the site. 

2. At the end of the draw, I can pick one person from the 47 that don't win a prize (drawn at random) and they will receive 500 BLACK GOLD shells as a consolation prize. 

Big thanks to Wayne for joining the fun. 

sean bramley and diego duarte why not didnt sean qualify last year?

My phone won't allow me to open , any chance of posting it as a photo ?

What shooter did I get please someone ? I cannot view

Well would have been good until I saw some reports, I got George Digweed and Pat Lieske ? need to boogle that one :crazy:   fingers crossed.

Come on big fella :spiteful:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back