ShootClay Squares - Dubai 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cripes - well reminded - I need to draw that out of a hat this evening when I get back,

My plan was to do it when Dubai died down, but the thread is still running  :preved: so I figured it was still going!

No excuses - will get it done tonight!

Can't get the staff these days.

They 'find' the gym and that's it. Fitness whores, and everything else goes by the wayside.

Bloody yoof. Che

Rant over

Right - sorry everyone... I meant to post this...

The random number generator (ShootClay Mug with 50 bits of paper in it) - generated number 15 - which is EvoRacer!

I'll make paypal transfers to the winners later today, and send Evo a mal to connect him to Wayne at R&K to arrange the shells (needs to be a SGC involved - I'm sure we'll sort something out). 

Massive thanks to Wayne at R&K Stockcraft for supporting ShootClay Squares this time round,

Congratulations to all the winners!

Well look at that 

Thank you very much for putting it together Matt and thank you to R&K for their generosity!

Happy Chappy today 

All transfers done - only EvoRacer to sort himself out with R&K Stockcraft....

Now - Essex Masters anyone? 

Cheers Matt,

Now to buy me £75 worth of raffle tickets for the Ben Wells Benefit, chance of a big prize but more importantly a worthy and deserving cause.

Mr Potter

Latest posts

Back