World sporting USA 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shooting booked, Main Event, FITASC, 5 Stand, Super Sport, Prelim 1 and Prelim 2 its going to be a busy week !

:fie:  were  you able to re mortgage yours and your parents houses easily? :crazy:   or did you do equity release?

ps  Please feel free to insult me as I will be in Crete for the next 18 days, well someone has to do it! :crazy:  

It is a bit more expensive then shoots in the UK but you get what you pay for I am shooting most of it and its costing about $1137. (£700) that includes for a golf cart. and you get treated like a human being not shipped around on the back of a tractor getting wet and muddy.

Just wondered I have booked into this on the 15th of September and received the a prelimary confirmation email. I have then contacted the club and paid a $100 dollar deposit which has been taken out of my acount but I have still not received a final confirmation. In the email it says I will recieve a final confirmation once it has been processed. Has anyone encountered the same? I have emailed the the address it says to with no reply and there is no answer when I have rung the number given. Many thanks.

Try contacting Lois Lessing at [email protected] or call at 001-307-248-0002

Other info that could be useful from Trudy at the CPSA

Permit

You will require an ATF (Application and permit for Temporary Importation of Firearms and Ammunition).You will need to send your personal invite from the NCSA (link below)  with your ATF application. so please don’t forget to enclose a copy of this with your ATF application.

I would advise that rather than posting your ATF application and invite, it would be much quicker to scan them and e-mail them to [email protected], or fax them to: (001) 304 616 4554.

Letter of invite- http://www.southfloridashootingclub.com/#!about1/c144y

Last edited by a moderator:
Try contacting Lois Lessing at [email protected] or call at 001-307-248-0002

Other info that could be useful from Trudy at the CPSA

Permit

You will require an ATF (Application and permit for Temporary Importation of Firearms and Ammunition).You will need to send your personal invite from the NCSA (link below)  with your ATF application. so please don’t forget to enclose a copy of this with your ATF application.

I would advise that rather than posting your ATF application and invite, it would be much quicker to scan them and e-mail them to [email protected], or fax them to: (001) 304 616 4554.

Letter of invite- http://www.southfloridashootingclub.com/#!about1/c144y
Thanks Adam for the help I have received my form 6 back by email and it has been approved and I have an invitational letter. Are there any other documents I need.? Have you received your final confirmation email back yet? I have tried to call Lois and cannot get through to her, but I will try again.

Thanks Adam for the help I have received my form 6 back by email and it has been approved and I have an invitational letter. Are there any other documents I need.? Have you received your final confirmation email back yet? I have tried to call Lois and cannot get through to her, but I will try again.
Just out of interest how long did it take to come back ?

I have just spoken with somebody at the ATF office as Kimberley's e-mail is no longer working. Apparently she has left and they will not give me another e-mail address, so you have to fax your ATF to 001 304 616 4554.

Trudy I got it back within 6 weeks, I sent it by fax and it was returned by fax :)

Just out of interest how long did it take to come back ?
The form 6 was quite quick it took about 2-3 weeks to come back by email. Just out of interest have you received a final confirmation about your booking for your shooting yet?

No not yet, but i wouldn't worry too much it will turn up just give them time as there will be a lot of entries to sort through

Latest posts

Back