World sporting USA 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info Doug. Two of us definately in and flights to MCO already booked - we cant wait.

Will your web provide details of what permits us Brits need to do to bring guns into US.Thanks

Its one hour forty five min in Doug's Corvette :fie: two hours for the rest of us :nyam:  from Orlando to Stuart.

Sadly no Worlds 2015 for me as it clashes with youngests 3rd birthday. Seminole Cup bound instead; just booked online now.

The Florida state championship is the week before 9th-12th April at Quail Creek, Looks like a two week trip coming up !  :biggrin:

Hello Everyone, 

Please note that the 2015 World English Sporting Clay Championships is now posted on WinscoreOnline.com. Please register there and then call the clubhouse at 001 (772) 597-5852 to finalize your $100.00 deposit. 

Please be sure to check www.southfloridashootingclub.com (click events, then see the page dedicated to the World English Sporting Clay Championships) for travel and details pertaining to the shoot. 

Call Olivia at the South Florida Shooting Club at 001 (772) 597-5852 with questions or concerns. 

Thank you! 

BTW, apply NOW for your Form 6 as it takes more than 6 months to get the American permit!!!! I am still waiting and they said blame it on Obama!

Henry

BTW, apply NOW for your Form 6 as it takes more than 6 months to get the American permit!!!! I am still waiting and they said blame it on Obama!

Henry
Henry, do you have to complete this for each individual visit, or can one application cover multiple visits to the US?

It is good for one year! So multiple visits with a year of issuing. Meanwhile, I am still waiting!

Henry

It normally takes me about 8weeks if I fax to receive it and it lasts 12 months

I faxed it in February and sill have not received my new Form 6! OBAMA! It took two weeks previously! 

Henry

Shooting booked, Flights booked, Hotel booked, received permit for gun, already to go now just six months wait :(

Shooting booked, Flights booked, Hotel booked, received permit for gun, already to go now just six months wait :(
How long did you have to wait for your form 6? I have got to do mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back