ShootClay Squares - Dubai 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSCA

ShootClay Admin
NOTE - Grid is now locked and closed - grid is posted here (pdf).

Wayne from R&K Stockcraft has kindly offered a runners up prize of 500 BLACK GOLD shells, drawn at random from the 47 losing squares when the event closes!

Thank you Wayne!

Right then - as requested in the "odds on" thread, I'll run a sweepstake for the Dubai competition again this year.

Same format as last year - 50 squares on the board, you select one or two numbers and Paypal me the money: £5 per square  --> [email protected]

Payout same as last year : Winner - £75 / Second place - £30 / Third place - £20 - by paypal after the final results are posted on the Nad Al Sheba site. 

I'll allocate the shooters to the squares using my magic random number generator (a cup with the shooters in it) on the first day of the competition and you can track their scores to see who wins. 

Here's the empty grid (pdf file) - I'll update it every couple of days until we sell out Here's the up to date grid - made by magic technology : ShootClay Squares - Dubai 2015 - latest grid

(in the event of someone selecting a duplicate number - the entry on this thread that is earliest, gets the square).

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have one please Matt,

I'l, do the paypal thing tonight poleweb is iffy at the mo ;)

:santa:

Sometimes I impress myself - the squares link above now automatically updates when I hit refresh on the spreadsheet

(geek moment over)

Get your entries in.... before Allport comes back and nabs the winning square again!

27 and 28 for me please Matt

Gotta try and win some money on this event somehow !!

DT 

Hi Mat,  20 & 25 please :)

Cant remember PW to paypal, so will have to send later tonight when home :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back