No lead shot ban

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news indeed , but you do have to wonder how many people gave up shooting and disposed of fine English SxS's because of the impending ban on Lead shot?

All of this nonsense imposed upon us by knee jerk reaction to false and exaggerated claims of the damage to health and environment and given that we have given the industry and scientists 20 years to come up with an economic , efficient alternative to Lead shot and they so far have not, I think it is a poor show.

I thought lead was a natural product and came from the earth, so what's the problem in returning it from were it came from . ??

I thought lead was a natural product and came from the earth, so what's the problem in returning it from were it came from . ??
That is very true Ian... trouble is that shooting over the same bit of ground has the effect of greatly concentrating the lead content of the land... not that I think that is any reason to ban lead shot. I think the original objection to lead was from the point of view of people ingesting the lead shot... then the anti's thought they would go even further and effectively try to get shooting stopped by another route.

Assisted by John Swift former CEO of BASC, the voice of shooting my arse. He ought to be prosecuted for embezzlement.

Latest posts

Back