Pete Blakeley's patented target evaluation system.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bordergun

Rollup! Rollup! Pete Blakeley launches his patented "target evaluation" system! To the untrained eye this may look like a black button on the end of an electrical tie........but it isn't! I took many years to develop and it is scientifically proven to evaluate targets, correct eye dominance problems, tell you what method you are shooting and even what you ate for breakfast!

The idea is that on a narrow angle shot, the "fake" target (pic 1) indicates the lead! A quick adjustment of the slide (pic 2) then shows the lead on a full crossing shot at 60 yards. Simple! Thousands have been sold Worldwide and it is guaranteed to turn you into a fiercely competitive shooter overnight! So come on suckers, I mean shooters, I'm no good at coaching (or selling books) so please buy my product! The intended launch of the device is April 1st so please order early to avoid disappointment! Only 80 GBP for the O/U version and (due to more expensive production costs) 90 GBP for the side x side!

Attachments

• IMG_1206 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1206 - Copy.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1205.JPG
    IMG_1205.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Luke. What are you suggesting? We all know that BH is absolutely the best coach out there..... and he says this himself:- Introduction and gunfit question, post #56 so who am I to disagree? This certainly wasn't a dig at BH's eye dominance rail, or his "gateway" gadget:- post on here "Method gateway by BH". I'm surprised that you would even suggest such a thing? The guy is an absolute genius for inventing such a fabulous gadget and for a mere 60 GBP? Mind blowing really, he has already sold hundreds to discerning coaches Worldwide and I hope he sells thousands! Well done Ben! Good luck with such a fabulous invention!

And I do applaud Jan Powell for the way he handled the post that Trinity started because from some of the replies, he had no choice. But for those who missed it, the OP complained that he was being "picked on" by his local firearms dept for calling a shotgun a "weapon". I explained exactly why IMO that was never a good idea. And my opinion was based on personal involvement with my local FD over several years as a gun shop owner.

BTW how is the "swing through" Olympic skeet shooting coming along? I'm sure BHs gateway gadget will help you with that? For a mere 60 GBP it's a snip!

Coming along well enough, thank you for asking. Another fine display of your impeccable manners, for all to see. Have a great day.

Luke. Perhaps it would be best if everyone spoke the truth on here instead of bending it to make them look good and others look bad? IMO the World (and these forums) would be a better place?

And now a question to all coaches: How many units of lead are shown in this picture?
Lead.png

Hard to say by looking at this but to me it looks like approximately 4.5-5 inches at the muzzle which would correlate into approximately 14 feet out there at the target. But it would just be a brief, visual indication for the shooter and besides, as others have often said on here, I can't coach so for me, perhaps its a trick question? What do you think?

Last edited:
Rollup! Rollup! Pete Blakeley launches his patented "target evaluation" system! To the untrained eye this may look like a black button on the end of an electrical tie........but it isn't! I took many years to develop and it is scientifically proven to evaluate targets, correct eye dominance problems, tell you what method you are shooting and even what you ate for breakfast!

The idea is that on a narrow angle shot, the "fake" target (pic 1) indicates the lead! A quick adjustment of the slide (pic 2) then shows the lead on a full crossing shot at 60 yards. Simple! Thousands have been sold Worldwide and it is guaranteed to turn you into a fiercely competitive shooter overnight! So come on suckers, I mean shooters, I'm no good at coaching (or selling books) so please buy my product! The intended launch of the device is April 1st so please order early to avoid disappointment! Only 80 GBP for the O/U version and (due to more expensive production costs) 90 GBP for the side x side!
I want to say I really have no words….but I do.

I have received 2 emails from mods ‘politely’ requesting donations to help keep this site running, yet you seem to think it’s okay to pedal you wares at every opportunity.

Stiggers. It was a JOKE! Now how is that "peddling my wares?" I don't try to sell anything on here. And Southern, I repeatedly confirm on here that Ben is the best coach in the World because he tells us he is. I guess that means I have an attitude problem?

Now wait a minute !
Ben can come on here and promote himself , his gadgets, and his clinics , but no one else can ?
Ben can ridicule other Instructors , Coaches , and methods , but no one else can ?
It seems to be a bit biased , let us bring all this nonsense to an end and get back to a sensible discussion on things that are relevant to clayshooting please.

Luke. Perhaps it would be best if everyone spoke the truth on here instead of bending it to make them look good and others look bad? IMO the World (and these forums) would be a better place?

Grandiose. - EDITED - More to say but I agree with Salopian that we'd best keep things to clay-shooting, even if I don't agree with the comparison.

Reactions: SBL
Personally I have no problem with some self promotion provided it is balanced with posting useful information on the forum generally - Salopian makes a good point albeit I don't think Ben crosses that mark.

It's impossible to defend this thread however. It's clear to me it was poor sarcasm in an attempt to mock others despite a moderators request to behave better. Read Posts #5 & #10 again if Peter h as not edited them before you can.

Now wait a minute !
Ben can come on here and promote himself , his gadgets, and his clinics , but no one else can ?
Ben can ridicule other Instructors , Coaches , and methods , but no one else can ?
It seems to be a bit biased , let us bring all this nonsense to an end and get back to a sensible discussion on things that are relevant to clayshooting please.
I personally found the instruction videos on YouTube Ben did very Imformative. Your an instructor Peter have you done anything along the same lines others could learn from

diver682 Yes I have but I can't respond now due to my lesson schedule today. But I will asap and post the truth on here for everyone to see........... especially posts #5 and #10 "before I have time to edit them." That's what these forums were intended for............meaningful discussion from anyone with something useful to say, not just a select few. Thank you.

diver682 Yes I have but I can't respond now due to my lesson schedule today. But I will asap and post the truth on here for everyone to see........... especially posts #5 and #10 "before I have time to edit them." That's what these forums were intended for............meaningful discussion from anyone with something useful to say, not just a select few. Thank you.
The question was directed to Salopian ( Peter )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back