Pete Blakeley's patented target evaluation system.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddypip Very quickly. I have already explained why I was banned from other forums. Don't have time now but I will provide you with the actual posts later today.

Cuffers. When you said in the above post "You don't see lead" I thought you actually meant "you don't see lead". Silly me! It's strange that I mis-understood that isn't it?

SBL I agree. I knew I was beat when Chuffers said "I don't see lead" but didn't really mean that, what he actually meant was "I don't see lead" but then maybe he didn't mean that either?

I will leave this forum to the idiot analyst and the Oracle with his gizmos along with the Easy Hit, Gehman Clip on Blinder, Red Eye, Monopeian Gun, Shoot SP all of which have the same thing in common..........they sucker shooters but don't actually work. Now you can all breathe a sigh of relief guys and get back to reading the lies and B/S on here.

SBL I agree. I knew I was beat when Chuffers said "I don't see lead" but didn't really mean that, what he actually meant was "I don't see lead" but then maybe he didn't mean that either?

I will leave this forum to the idiot analyst and the Oracle with his gizmos along with the Easy Hit, Gehman Clip on Blinder, Red Eye, Monopeian Gun, Shoot SP all of which have the same thing in common..........they sucker shooters but don't actually work. Now you can all breathe a sigh of relief guys and get back to reading the lies and B/S on here.
Pete,
Just because some people don’t choose to fight every comment doesn’t mean we believe everything we read. We take what we want and ignore what we don’t.
Good luck in your future ventures.

I'm 90% retired, but I do like to help shooters. Unfortunately it backfired. Thank you.

It’s like he thinks we’re an airport and you have to announce your departure.

We can only hope my friend only hope
Problem seems to be... that everytime he arrives at the Airport he finds someone to argue with at check in... and misses the flight he's supposed to be on.

Thats some Flounce…. Missing you already, honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back