Met Police Open Shoot, Meon Springs, ShootClay Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It transpires that I have this day off work, so if there's room in a SC team, I'm up for it. :D ( I can be Dennis if you want! :p )

I think David B and his boss are now up for this. Could be shoot clay teams 1+2..

Edit: just David B..

CSC3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer something like 11, Monday morning traffic and all that. That said, happy to fit in with everyone else. :)

If that's six of us, does that make a full team?

I had said to Matt that I can only make early doors. If others are ok, I would prefer tea at 9.15, shooting start by 10 latest..

Having only just got round to checking where this place is (duh, it's only 23 miles away :huh: :oops: ), early is fine for me.

So 9.15 for slops is good. :D

915 is good for me too. Not bothered if I'm in a team but it would be nice to shoot with others from the forum

HaHa. It would be an honour as long as being captain means starting he day with a very large bacon sandwich. If I'm bossy, you can just take the piss out of me. Of course, I haven't got a clue what any of you look like so I'll probably end up captaining the wrong team!

We'll be looking for a female with a blue veil and a Perazzi.....shouldn't be too difficult to spot. :p

Plas must be fine. They wouldn't be able to stipulate fibre and hold the Beretta World, with decent entry.

Cheers

CSC3

Will be leaving Abingdon at 8.30 if sat nav gets me there in time, should be able to make team 2 before you finish your bacon. if you need more numbers.

Hi `Team`.

Timing back-pedal from me. I was forgetting week-day school-run and horrible traffic around basingstoke/ M4. I will therefore be getting there about 10.15am. I know Matt is fine with this (or could do earlier).

I hope others are fine for this time, i.e. 10.45 shoot start. I know some wanted this anyway. (If not I will start / catch you all on the third /fourth stand and finish on my own).

Cheers,

CSC3

Back