The ShootClay Sporting Challenge - 28th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oi I'm not that short :.:

Hangar roof might be a bit high as its a laser and only has a finite range. If I had more room i would still have it but I couldnt get the full potential from it

Really interested in Dryfire. Does anyone know if it will be on demo to try with our own guns?

Many regards,

Mark
It will be there to try with guns and you can also try with your own too. The Dryfire team will have a number of different scenarios for you to shoot, from the standard setting to the Ian Coley Sportrap. You can also try the Ian Coley Guerini too. The DryFire team will all be on hand to speak with you, plus so will I regarding the new DryFore Professional Training Set Up..

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who organised this event.

I hope that you all enjoyed it as much as I did, my father Maxum, who doesn't get out much nowadays was so excited to meet so many of you.Thank you for making two old men very happy.

Thank you Matt & Phil, you see, I can behave sometimes.

Cracking Day today.

Thank you to Phil, Matt and the shoot clay team for the organisation
4e9670f1-2c3f-043f.jpg

A really enjoyable day with an excellent finish.

Well shot to the winners.

Great prize pool.

Many thanks to all those involved. It was a great day for me even if driven birds are my bogie at the mo and they seemed to be everywhere! The .410stand was a real laugh did anyone else have a go? It was nice to be able to put some names to faces.

Many thanks again.

Great day, thoroughly enjoyed it! Great to see the regulars, and to meet Ian and Claire....... what a shoot-off!

Thanks to Matt and the admin team, and Phil, cracking day!

Loved every minute, well, the end was a bit of a let down! haha anyway, had an ace time, great to meet everyone, you ain't a bad bunch are ya :)

Can't wait to do it again !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much I can add to the above posts, fab day, put some faces to names and made some new friends. Never seen a Husband and Wife shoot off before, guess who won? : :)

Great to meet you guys

Not much I can add to the above posts, fab day, put some faces to names and made some new friends. Never seen a Husband and Wife shoot off before, guess who won? :
Great to meet you guys
Oh Dam I have forgotten already.

Ian mate who won the shoot off??

Great to see you all old and new, a fantastic day :)

I shot the .410 once and hit 1/10, that gun was so light

Well happy with my 32ex50 to maintain my 60+ % average of recent months :)

Ian, who won the shoot off?? I can't quite remember ;) You need to get Claire on here. Great to meet you both!

That's the ethos really, arrive as strangers and leave as friends! Glad you both enjoyed the day

Cheers,

Jon.

It's the taking part that counts, competitiveness is such an ugly thing................

Cheers everyone, we had a great day, even I was pleased with the outcome, Claire shot well today and all with a new gun too and she deserved the win but I've had a stern word with her and she assures me it won't happen again !

I keep on to her about coming on the forum but it ain't shoes and handbags is it !

Great to meet you all you made us feel very welcome so thank you for that we're really looking forward to the next time with our new friends !

Thank you everyone for coming today, it was a huge success. And having a great array of shots on the day, from some at the very top of their game to those moving through the ranks - plus those trying to make sure they are still sharing a bed together at bedtime!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing many of you again at the ground and I will look forward to seeing those from today and many new faces next year when we move it up a notch for the ShootClay Cup & Shield.

Back