Met Police Open Shoot, Meon Springs, ShootClay Challenge

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be how to do this , just found out i am working in Hampshire on monday and should be done by 9am

Later start will help you then DAB - look forward to seeing you there! I'll PM you my number so we can connect.

I will be using red ones. Are they allowed? Looking forward to seeing you there.

So what's the meet up time now? And are we all going to be on the same squad? If it's later at 10.15, that's fine with me. :)

I'm aiming for 10 - we'll shoot when our bellies are full of bacon and bread. Does that suit?

I will aim for 10, traffic permitting.

Me. Matt, teepee, Dab, Gnasher, Jon? If more would ought to form two squads I guess, but I'm easy..

With this shoot you dont have to shoot together you can enter as a squad or you could have say 18 guns turn up thought the day and shoot for ShootClay and the 5 highest scores will count

With this shoot you dont have to shoot together you can enter as a squad or you could have say 18 guns turn up thought the day and shoot for ShootClay and the 5 highest scores will count
I think you have to enter the names on each squad first , albeit 5+ shooters.

Dab and Clever

you both right I think!

You do not need to shoot as a squad, but shooting in a groups is part of the fun!

Just state which team you are shooting for on entry.

Dab, It'll be good to catch up as i've not seen you for a while.

Hi All,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of this due to an unexpected bill tonight and needing to go back to the vets on Monday am.

Shoot well all and have a great time!

Jon.

I think I may be giving this a swerve, because the forecast is awful. I am a fair weather shooter! I will be studying the forecast right to the last, but it looks full on at the moment. :-((

CSC3

I guess I'll be getting very wet then. My husband has helpfully put a towing rope in my boot as I no longer drive a 4x4. Thoughtful chap.....

Back