The ShootClay Sporting Challenge - 28th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to come but the Aussies are invading for a few days after the World DTL. Hope you all have a good time.

Well I never.

post-196-134305808858.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343058084.594163.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343058084.594163.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
phil

any cartridge restrictions for this shoot.???? have registered so see you sat.

jasper

I will be there to...cant wait...going to try and bring along a few bandits aswell....as theres loads of them around in Oxfordshire

• I will try and make this my first Shoot Clay event. Also never been to Coleys so a double wammy. Looking forward to meeting some people that are on here.

Really interested in Dryfire. Does anyone know if it will be on demo to try with our own guns?

Many regards,

Mark

Dryfire is a great bit of kit Mark. You do need a bit of room to get the full potential out of it. I had mine in the spare room which is quite small, great for trap stuff and flat crossers but needed more ceiling height for driven or overhead high house peg1 skeet type birds. Takes a bit of time to set it up properly and callibrate it, but once you have done it it takes less than a minute to change guns.

Good practice aid and great fun when you have friends round, so much better than Wii sports and they may even want to have a go at the real thing :)

How did you get on with it? I do a fair bit of dry mounting using wall/ceiling and floor but wonder if this would offer any more or would get used for a month and then put in the back of the cuboard? What re your views,

may see you at the weekend?

Mark

Thanks for the reply. May have an area in the hangar at work I could practice lunchtimes. Need a cherry pickerto reach the roof!

Back