DTL classic at Bywel

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith me old mate I would shoot on your squad even if you used an auto ?

Looks like it might be just us Ian - we could enter as "Dad & Lad"   :drinks:  

I'm going to ring Bywell & book on directly with them next Tuesday afternoon - I'll let you know what squad etc if you want once booked ;)  

yep I am surprised there are no more takers. Let me know what squad I will book it at English open weekend ?

Ian, I've booked on over the phone - squad times & peg numbers to be confirmed by post, entry was £123:00 for the 3 days (DTL only) I asked for morning squads for the 3 days. She thinks she'll be able to fit me on a 10:45 squad Sat & Sun & around 11:00 on Friday 

cheers norman will give em a call :smile:

You can count on me...........not to be there. Seeing you fannying around with your adjustable comb and rib would do my head in???
Thought you may have fancied using that p gun I saw a pic of the other day Phil???!!! ?

Thought you may have fancied using that p gun I saw a pic of the other day Phil???!!! ?
Pah, I'm not wasting my ammo mate. There's two UT selection shoots, the Faux ABT world champs and the OT Home International all on in August.  

Besides I don't suck Werthers, let wee run down my leg or have a little leather thingy on my foot like all the old farts shooting DTL. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I do not like werthers ........ Just saying ?

well I have leather thingy that's all I am admitting to without my lawyer present :)

It was so funny when they were the rage, watching people adjusting them as they walked the line.....

little red handled allen screw driver up through the underside adjusted the height without loosening anything....    a fiddlers dream come true...
Did the 'little red handle screwdriver'  come with a tub of Vaseline then ?   (I hope)

Keith me old mate I would shoot on your squad even if you used an auto ?
ips,

I am so touched !   :oops:    (and that does not happen too often nowadays).

Back