SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had an email from Matt ! 

The shooting will probably be finished before dark , the bar & food will be closing before midnight as staff would need extra payment for unsocial hours .

Anyone should be able to get from EJC to Scotland , Glasgow / Edinburgh  in six hours . Sunday shoots do not normally start until 10a.m. ish so plenty of time for everyone to do what ever they want to do.

Let's Party.

No you didn't.... But vaguely accurate
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Matt will run the shoot like the company he works for have run operating systems.  

Shoot 3.1 was what gave him the idea and it was a great foundation to build the shoot on. You could drag the stands around the countryside and drop them in a suitable location.  This was seen as something of a breakthrough. Even though over in the Orchard, the Apple shoot had been able to do that for a while....

Shoot 95 was a cracking version of the shoot and barely needed improvement, although shoot 98 allowed you to run bigger faster traps.

Shoot NT Server allowed you to link many traps together so that they could all be used to fire clays off at the same time. However, every time it goes down every trap at every registered shoot in the uk briefly stops working until they've all been switched off and on again.

I expect he'll use the shoot 8.1 model.  The shoot will run smoothly, look pretty, and be generally great.  F***ed if you can find the start though.

'Cause they say two thousand zero zero
Party over, oops out of time
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

ShootClayCupFlyer_Front.jpg

Thought some of your might like to see the poster/flyer

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Q,  again...  confused...

The shoot says its under CPSA rules ...

does that mean you need to have full cpsa membership   - competition  as opposed to  clubman?

Mart

I don't think so but someone put Santa out of his angst please

Trust me, 

if you had my workload, youd be a little  stressed occasionally :)

(never done a Proppa comp before, so green when it comes to rules and regs .)

:santa: x

An update on spaces available - in case you are are thinking of booking - particularly the very busy Saturday 12pm and 3pm rotations.

Saturday 12pm - I have made ten spaces available through juggling

Saturday 3pm - I have 2 individual spaces available.

Friday rotations now starting to pick up. 

Scores on the doors

Friday 9 Am            - 78 spaces left

Friday 12 noon       - 58 spaces left

Friday 3 Pm            - 75 spaces left

Saturday 9 Am        - 70 spaces left

Saturday 12 noon   - 10 space left

Saturday 3 Pm        - 7 spaces left

:santa:

Latest posts

Back