SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These numbers are not accurate. My post above is accurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These numbers are not accurate. My post above is accurate. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ooops  and apologies :)   the other site updates too slowly then ;)    i only lifted the numbers from there...

Serioulsy hotting up now  ...  :bow:      cant wait

:santa:

I reckon if you are not booked in by the end of July you will be a spectator...

SOOOOOOO EXCITED....going to get to shoot in a squad with Gebben Miles as I am booked for a couple of 121 sessions with him.....I am more excited than I can tell you....going to be just the most amazing experience

Just hope he hasn't read the other thread and decided he would rather not meet the SC Gang.....would be a shame if a few have ended up spoiling it for the rest of us...

SOOOOOOO EXCITED....going to get to shoot in a squad with Gebben Miles as I am booked for a couple of 121 sessions with him.....I am more excited than I can tell you....going to be just the most amazing experience

Just hope he hasn't read the other thread and decided he would rather not meet the SC Gang.....would be a shame if a few have ended up spoiling it for the rest of us...
  What day & rotation JK?

Sat morning....hopefully we can say hello as I finish and before you start....

I shall look forward to my (very) early Christmas present....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sat morning....hopefully we can say hello as I finish and before you start....

I shall look forward to my (very) early Christmas present....
 Indeed :)  

I shall have to start consulting my lists early then, 

Are you not staying for the evening event?    

Mart

or they could have one of the 100 you left with me 

surely you dont want any more entries matt ?????

what numbers are you on now 

I saw the poster and flyers at Owls on Thursday...looked good.

Matt, just a thought but do we get a banner on our names (like the Growler ones) for those that take part in the SCC?  :biggrin:

Just had four slots come available on the otherwise sold out Saturday 9am rotation at the ShootClay Cup - contact me if you want to join in the fun!

Please can we stop the scrolling on the list of  competitors?

I'd like to be able to scroll through the list manually  

its either a one time view or nothing .    once its hit the bottom, the scroll bar is dead

Latest posts

Back