ips does sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go then, come along to Ribble Bank (Webton) and if you can hit 56 there you will be doing great as it is a 50 bird shoot    :music:

Why the chuff did you not tell me that last week Shaun. Jeez i could have won. Will have a trip to matalan tomorrow and get kitted out as per your instructions but i better not look like an arse or i am blaming you. Gok shaun
.! Shop at Mat Alan and your look nothing other then an arse! get yourself off down to Boss and co  :spiteful:   And if you have a big belly ditch the football shirt for a Rugby top!  :fie:

I like boss. Got lots of it.

Just saying :)

I have to say Ian, I used up the last of the Olympic Blue fibres you gave me.  Jeez, never seen so much crap in the barrels in my life.  Black lined they were!

I will be sticking to Gamebore in future.

PhilS,

Try some Express 24 minus 0.7 grams. Apparently they are very good, even when short changed !

Phil

oops sorry mate but I told you they were filthy orrible things :)

just had a go at 40 sporting 3 stands sim pairs, 1 stand on report pairs, open country with gusting wind, 19ex 40 :eek:  , the on report pairs were hurting everyones score.

Trouble at mill...maybe?

post-1056-0-98838000-1409058521.jpg

Attachments

• Ian shootin sporting.jpg
    Ian shootin sporting.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Ips you are looking very Hesketh like in that picture - do you take after your mum's side or dad's side?

DT

mrs ips and I have just had a good lagh at that, very good :)

Sian

I take after my dad but must be elements of hesketh from mums side :)

You look like my great uncle Johnny apart from he's dead and was much older obviously and my great Uncle Jimmy with hints of my grandad in there.

You look like my great uncle Johnny apart from he's dead and was much older obviously and my great Uncle Jimmy with hints of my grandad in there.
ooh spooky !

Latest posts

Back