ips does sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay in the photo dept.  I've been a tad busy the last couple of days but I am currently waiting for them to upload to that bucket photo thingy. Started it at 8.30 and now at 60%.  Bloody interweb!

Ok, let's see if this works

CIMG0490_zpsaac09801.jpg

CIMG0487_zpsbb1d447f.jpg

CIMG0485_zps74f6c71c.jpg

CIMG0486_zps06a66f15.jpg

not a bad stance that,,, for a trappist,,,and in a cage,,,, was ips mad about shooting there?  oh , a tip Ips,,,use your left forefinger to point with on the forend , not your thumb,,,!

ah, did you notice the pun?    tip ips? ,,,,, oh well, sorry about that. maybe mr  & mrs ips should come  say hello at Churchill's shootclay, :biggrin:

be nice to meet another old ,,,er,,,,shooter?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh gun down pics, methinks he's been practicing that looks a bit toooo polished..^_^

May I just point out that these pics are deceptive as they give the impression that I know what I am doing.

Thank heaven's my fears were unfounded, when I saw the title I had horrible premonitions of it being along the lines of Debbie does Dallas :fie:

Hmmmm,........................every picture tells a story. Me thinks a bit of sand bagging going on !

But in sporting you can have a glorious 56; with tales of style and woe.. And tons of "shoulda, woulda, coulda.."

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks remarkably polished! Looks like he's shooting gun down,perhaps he's going to buy an auto and take up sporting for the winter! Pmsl !!

Well thank you les, I looked better than the end result that's for sure and yes I was shooting gun down. Oh and no I most certainly will not be buying an auto :)

But Ian look at the hours of endless fun you could have in the winter, wading about in all that mud! Garry2749 keeps trying to get me to use an auto and shoot some sporting, but I'm resisting. Mind you things down here looking grim for trap shooting, even looks like Podimore is in trouble, so may even lose dtl over there, so then it will just be Axminster, even they had a problem a few weeks back, not sure if its sorted or not. If it all goes badly wrong it will have to be straw balers or a long trip to cheddar!!

I have had the pleasure of wading knee deep in mud before with our good friend Mr 40up when we had the long thing day if you remember. The only thing that would have made it worse was if i had to endured an auto as well.

Oop, now upset auto users again, oh well never mind these things happen.

Sorry ips, I misread things. I thought the 56 ex 100 was cartridges ejected into bins, not kills. That would explain the Ref. still standing upright, I am more used to them running for cover as I wave my gun around in order to hit the bin with the empties.

Ah so its you i wondered who the mad man was all those years ago at westhoughton :)

I wonder if i could better my mediocre 56 if i had another go

my god did i say that out loud

Looking good Ian but its the denim or lack of thats causing the misses add said football shirt with name on and you're be in the 90's  :spiteful:

Why the chuff did you not tell me that last week Shaun. Jeez i could have won. Will have a trip to matalan tomorrow and get kitted out as per your instructions but i better not look like an arse or i am blaming you. Gok shaun

Flippin Eck....this I really must see! Ips in denim and a footy shirt, buy don't forget the check baseball cap with the peak at the back!

Latest posts

Back