Wylye Valley - October 9th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GlenPresley said:

And a full report needed on here to see who cracks under the pressure and who rises to the top and takes that 50 quid!!! ;-) Great stuff!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif
 Wont be me taking any prizes Glen /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif ... Ive never shot a Reg' Shoot before so don't know how I will handle it, I have been told that its a lot harder then shooting average Club targets. Im still looking forward to it though /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Rob

optima said:

How will everyone know who the fellow shootclay members are,if wales beat Ireland on sat i'll wear a leek /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif
 I will look out for a leek then optima /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif   See ya Sunday Rob

Ian – what a fantastic offer… thank you very much!Suggest that we all meet at 11am as planned – in the car park – squad up together and get involved!I'm easily recognisable – shootclay branding everywhere (vest, gun and now… the car) – I'll compile the report, and give Ian the confirmation… your cash is safe with me shooting.Who's in?Me, Jon Skeet, Robo, Optima, Tobi-Wan, ROB65000 – who else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could come as Wylye is a great venue but I am on UT at Rugby. Have fun guys. Make sure you get some fantastic cakes. Great offer Ian. As always a gent!!

shootclay admin said:

Ian – what a fantastic offer… thank you very much!Suggest that we all meet at 11am as planned – in the car park – squad up together and get involved!I'm easily recognisable – shootclay branding everywhere (vest, gun and now… the car) – I'll compile the report, and give Ian the confirmation… your cash is safe with me shooting.Who's in?Me, Jon Skeet, Robo, Optima, Tobi-Wan, ROB65000 – who else?  Andy

I will be there (as long as the wind and rain hold off). I will be with two mates so may not join your squad, as shooting in a 9/10 is painful for all.. Tea and cakes first sound good though!Cheers CSC3

We can always split into two or three... it makes no difference... see you there!

I've just been reminded that my youngest daughter is due her first baby and my first grandchild on Sunday, so not sure as I can make it now as I'm not missing that for any bug***/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Lets hope so. Next one somewhere in the middle... so we can have a meet-up and a pint.

I'm looking a bit tentative I'm afraid. If I'm not there by 11.15 then I'm very doubtful. Matt, if you want to PM me your mobile on Stalkerbook I can send a text and let you know.

Gutted I cant make this one I have shot there once before and the crosser off the bank will definately need some lead /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

Have'nt shot wylye for a number of years so should be interesting....Ian I have one last bottle of the "72" left but a couple of samples of other "72" casks will bring them with me

Wynn, you are a wonderful person. It will be a pleasure to see you (and the whisky!)

Look forward to meeting you Wynno - you OK with 11ish at the ground? Or 10.45 at the Solstice services... ?

Looking forward to this :)Thanks Ian for putting up the prize money but no chance i't will be coming with me ..  I look forward to meeting you and everyone elso on Sunday.I now have cartridges sorted :)How much is the entry cost?Cheers,Jon.

Right then .... whos going ?.... I will be there for 11am ( knowing me 10.30 ) Im very much looking forward to meeting up with you guys and having a pop at some clays /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif I will be driving a black 59 plate Seat so if you see one driving about looking lost ..it will be me /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifhope to see you all in the morning ! Rob

Latest posts

Back