Wylye Valley - October 9th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Will be going on Sunday. The food is very good as Val does a cracking cheese and bacon panini, plus the cakes are superb. Whilst the ground is not to hard to find it is easy to go past the entrance and back up the A303. If anyone wants we can meet up at the Solstice Services about 10:45ish, might be easier to say hello there first. Andy

Works for me - and JonSkeet - that also works... we can leave mine around 9.30....

Andy S said:

I Will be going on Sunday. The food is very good as Val does a cracking cheese and bacon panini, plus the cakes are superb. Whilst the ground is not to hard to find it is easy to go past the entrance and back up the A303. If anyone wants we can meet up at the Solstice Services about 10:45ish, might be easier to say hello there first. Andy
 Sounds good to me Andy , see you there Rob

Count me in! Anyone wanting a life from the Newbury area, I'll have room. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif Unless it's chucking down, I should add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really gutted I cant make this shoot it's so close to me I'll be in Bournemouth on my stag weekend and it would of been nice to meet the people I've talked to on here so all have fun and matt it would be good to shoot with you again so if you can arrange another shoot like this one then I'm really keen near or far good luck guys

I hope there will be regular meetups of ShootClay - so loads more opportunities Tonky!Have fun on your stag night though! Stay away from naked girls...

So what's the plan? All meet at the ground or somewhere else first? I haven't been to this ground yet but I thought it was pretty easily found off the A303 somewhere.

I can do either - Solstice services at 10.45 - or the ground at 11.00 - I think JonSkeet is coming in my car...

I'll be there on Sunday......I almost live there anyway as I coach at Wylye so come and say hello.We'll definitely look after you at Wylye. If the weather is good, your in for a treat. If the weather is bad, the food is great. Robbie./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Heh - I got it. Shame you can't join us Tony - looks like it could be a good laugh.

Just a thought to make the day more interesting - I'll put up £50 for the highest score from a Shootclay member then two free entries for our next shoot to the second and third highest. I rely upon you Matt to verify membership!

Top bombing Wylye!!! I suggest the shootclay members get there selves there to have a go! /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Blimey !! that should make it interesting,  what a fantastic offer Ian!... very kind of you /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif Im looking forward to Sunday,  should be a good day with a bit of fluffy rabbits ect /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif See you Sunday Rob

And a full report needed on here to see who cracks under the pressure and who rises to the top and takes that 50 quid!!! ;-) Great stuff!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

What a great offer Ian - can't make it this time, but it's on the "to do" list, so won't be long.

How will everyone know who the fellow shootclay members are,if wales beat Ireland on sat i'll wear a leek /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Latest posts

Back