Wylye Valley - October 9th

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't make it in the end. Heavy night on the sauce & I was in no mood or legal for driving. On the plus side I did pull!

tobi-wan said:

Couldn't make it in the end. Heavy night on the sauce & I was in no mood or legal for driving. On the plus side I did pull!
Don't blame you for staying at home then... 

wynno said:

Hi matt & co I did look out for you but could not see any sign of clayshoot cars,hats.vests etc etc, Ian put on a decent shoot,nothing to stupid, though the going away rabbit was a pain. I finished on a 70 which I'm more than happy with.Do you guys ever shoot at longridge or westfields at all?????
I saw a private plate with Wynn on it - is that you?  We rocked up at 11.10 - sorry we missed you, have to make that next time. I haven't shot those grounds, but there will be more meet-ups for sure.  We're going Midlands next to make sure Ed can join us and take us to school. 

Thanks for all the kind words, pleased you enjoyed yourselves. We do have coaching available if you would like to learn how to hit both close rabbits and fast going-away ones! Hope to see you again soon.

/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSCF0555.JPG/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSCF0554.JPG/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0016.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0026.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0040.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0049.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0067.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0060.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0102.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0109.jpg/wp-content/forum-image-uploads/shootclay-admin/DSC_0052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wylye said:

Thanks for all the kind words, pleased you enjoyed yourselves. We do have coaching available if you would like to learn how to hit both close rabbits and fast going-away ones! Hope to see you again soon.
Hi Ian, They are exactly the ones I can't hit along with many others but the rabbits really annoy me ;) I was about 12 away after the first 2 stands.  Absolutely nothing wrong with the shoot, the names on the board attest to the quality of the targets ;)  Can you give me some idea re cost of the coaching, Robert seemed very good today with the advice he offered but don't want to turn up and shoot 100 targets in and hour as some grounds do and I will remember nothing :(  Cheers, Jon.

guys the pictures look great - looks like you had a great day for it, better watch out for that young bandit Dan Morgan next time out /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif I'll bet he said Oh I've just started shooting with this Mirookoo and I'm still trying to get used to it hense the reason he only shot 90 /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  only joking Danny boy /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif Nige

No nige I shot the DT10 cos berreta is the only Italian gun worth having, I will say after getting back from Ireland most of the targets look like they are on the end of the barrel.Sunday was the first time since Ireland that tony (optima) has sh*t a clay which makes his 94 even better.I called Mel last nite and think he will be on Here soon.

o danny boy said:

Sunday was the first time since Ireland that tony (optima) has shit a clay which makes his 94 even better.
 First time I'd met Tony - but I suspect that's why he looks so well!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

o danny boy said:

No nige I shot the DT10 cos berreta is the only Italian gun worth having, I will say after getting back from Ireland most of the targets look like they are on the end of the barrel.Sunday was the first time since Ireland that tony (optima) has sh*t a clay which makes his 94 even better.I called Mel last nite and think he will be on Here soon.
Dan you wanna try a P gun mate then you'll see what Italian gun makers can really do /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif    I don't think you made the Sunday shoot which was a pity as it was Brilliant - 120 birds over 18 stands, and not one stand the same as another and the true quality in the layout was superb, I shot Friday's shoot and I never took such a bad hiding 45/100 the birds and the conditions were just too much for me in B class -- but in saying that there was no better time or place than to have such hard targets after all the weekend was to test the best shots from the Home countries. Hopefully well meet up next year somewhere.BTW  Mel went into hospital last night !! Nige

wylye said:

I will be back on the 30th for your next Reg' Shoot Ian .. I know I can put in a better score than last Sunday /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif I have a mate that wants to come too but he is only a clubman member of the CPSA, can Clubman members shoot birds only at a Reg' Shoot ? Rob

He can shoot what he likes mate. /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif  Wylye/Ian can/will accommodate just about anyone.If he wants to shoot, just turn up./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Robo said:

wylye said:
 I will be back on the 30th for your next Reg' Shoot Ian .. I know I can put in a better score than last Sunday
/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif I have a mate that wants to come too but he is only a clubman member of the CPSA, can Clubman members shoot birds only at a Reg' Shoot ? Rob
Hi Robo, As per the new CPSA ruling anyone can shoot a CPSA reg'd without being a member :)I would to come down for the next one but a lot of miles each way. Looking at the results on the CPSA site there is an A class and B class shooter scoring 0, can anyone explain how this works?  I'm assuming that they were entered but didn't turn up. Jon. Jon.

Depending on other plans, I might be there on the 30th as well, loved it last week.

30th is possible, depends how much I spend at Owl's Lodge the day before /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Latest posts

Back