What is your Discipline -Sporting/Trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene Holmes

What do you mainly shoot?

Sporting or Trap?

Just interested to see what the split is, or if there is a North/South East/West divide.

i know many of you shoot both, but what do you prefer.

Everything......live, clays or targets.

Any discipline except OSK because I am rubbish at it.

Anything I can based Midlands

Clays or Live quarry

Mainly Sporting, but will shoot Trap

Last edited by a moderator:
Live in the SouthEast

• Mainly Clays - Sporting (FSP, ESP, Compak, STR) - occasionally something trappy (Helice a few times, tiny bit of DTL)
  • Some Game - 3 or 4 days a year - pheasants/partridge

Esp, fsp, esk, dtl, abt in that order and im rubbish at them all equally.

Im in the midlands

If it flies it dies :D I'll give anything a go, spiders with a spud gun is an all time favourite :laugh:

Will give the info to MrsH the resident statistician. Who will probably come up with, "all hedge monkeys are old boys that live in the sticks" or some such nonsense :crazy:  . 

Mainly ESP but Compak and STR as well

DTL, ABT, ESK - when I get the chance

I do sporting twice a month and skeet twice I would like to do others but there is a shortage in this area of trap.

Began with Sporting but now it's Skeet 99% of the time, happily devoid of any desire to execute the countries wildlife ! ...but each to their own. ( South East)

If it flies it dies :D I'll give anything a go, spiders with a spud gun is an all time favourite :laugh:
You don't shoot rabbits then . ?

FITASC Sporting & Compak, Sportrap and when nothing else is on Sporting, practice includes skeet and trap but never shoot it as a discipline...

Sporting al the way. Occasional FSP. Never fallen into the Trap trap.

On present form I am considering fish in a barrel. Hope they are slow ones..

ESP most of the time but have tried a little Compak and STR as well!

A few simulated days, still not tried any game!

Really if its in the sky then I would like to shoot at it, it's a different matter if I hit it though!

Live in Oxfordshire.

Almost exclusively ESK, occasional ESP/Compak, no furry or feathered animals though. South East

Latest posts

Back