Steve's Target and aims review 2 months in!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscottsmith1234

Its now hearly half way through the second month of the year, and i just thaught i'd review how things are moving on.

I have stopped pushing myself to get out each and every Sunday as it was not helping me along, only shooting when i feel the want or need to get out - even if this meens nout one week and then two or three the next! This will no doubt change by end of March as the compititions start up. I have started to return to my peak of last year after dropping down slightly in months towards the end of last year, including my highest ever score in FITASC - 81 (more practice required). My Sporting average is slowly creeping up at about 85.6 at the moment i think? - need a push to be more consistant. I have had another couple of second O/A results - so still waiting on a High Gun. However above all i am enjoying my shooting now much more than i have been for a while now, ROLL ON THE SUMMER COMPS!

Latest posts

Back