Old guns

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les53

Is there a gun which is no longer made that you wish was still made? I can think of several myself and if they were still made I would probably buy one too! Any thoughts guys?

Remington 3200, the Nikko only came in 28/30" so as much as I liked them I wouldn't want one. BSA Airsporter, Diana Mod 22/25  :)

Kentskeet said:
Nikko Shadow 'Indy' with the big air flow rib and Remingtons 3200.
You just mention two of the guns I would choose, but in trap versions for me of course! Both great guns mate!

I was always rather fond of the 680 Beretta. A mate has one still and it's is just lovely.

Kentskeet said:
There is a 3200 premier grade trap on Guntrader... follow the link to the shop and there are pictures... a really stunning bit of kit! Right up your street mate.
Cheers mate I will check it out.

Rottweil Paragon, lusted after one and never got to see one in the flesh. :picknose:   

Miroku 3800...

I know of a dealer who went directly to them and asked them to quote a price to produce a special run.. wouldn't do no matter how may he asked for.. Shame.

Miroku 3800...

I know of a dealer who went directly to them and asked them to quote a price to produce a special run.. wouldn't do no matter how may he asked for.. Shame.
I have a 1991 grade 3 Miroku 3800 and I love it! Nice guns, not that much different to the MK38.

Les

winchester trap something or another from 80s and 682 gold.

Ps

don't get Paul started on old guns he has many guns of antiquity :)

Ha, not that ruddy old Kent :)

But if you know of one up for grabs it sounds interesting.

A friend and i shot ot last year with a couple of old ss live pigeon guns, never again :)

Les

winchester trap something or another from 80s and 682 gold.

Ps

don't get Paul started on old guns he has many guns of antiquity :)
Oh yes the Winchester, I'd love to see the old Super Grade back, if anyone could reinvent these with 32" barrels and a few tweaks they'd sell loads.

OK here is my list, not in any particular order.

1) Browning Carrega ST150 trap

2) Browning John Moses trap

2) Remy 3200 trap

3) Nikko Shadow Indy trap

4) Winchester 8500 trap

5) Beretta DT10 Black

6) Beretta SO Olympic Rings trap

7) Beretta 682 flat rib trap

8) Winchester Diamond Grade trap

9) Beretta ASE 90

Not sure how that bloke blowing bubbles got there next to the diamond grade, I hit the number 8 button!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hammy

thats the one super grade, had a middle age memory lapse there.

And paul120 probably has or has had the other 8 :)

An early Ljutic Mono circa 1960. I doubt many have heard of these, they're beautiful handmade single barrel trap guns from the US. I've only ever seen one being shot here.

Knew one on me I must admit, ata gun ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back