A compromise

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehb102

Saw this, thought it might be a compromise for those who like three cartridges but still want to shoot trap.

FB_IMG_1449270195242.jpg

Bloomin eck,     that's no god for trap, that will send all THREE cartridges at the Guy on yer right AND all at the same time. It would have to be mandatory to have a defibrillator to hand on all Trap layouts. It's bad enough when 1 cartridge goes anywhere near them, imagine what THREE will do.     :eek:   

I shouldered one recently -  in relative terms 3 barrels make it very front heavy and then you have 3 barrels to clean :frown:

I wonder if they would let you use one in a semi auto shoot?
As long as you carry it around unbroken and chuck the empties three or four yards to your right I can't really see an issue. 

What about 4...?! FAC though. 

126E89BF-8B1A-424B-9284-0B9884FFFE76_zps4f2lxkew.jpg

that looks good I always use 9s 8s 7 1/2s and 6 1/2s  but it would need four triggers.
No, no, no,.part of the fun could be deciding which pocket had which cartridge and then which barrel to load that choice into. By which time the rest of us will have shot and gone home. 

Or if you really only wanted 3, you could go for.... A side by side by side! ;-)

4BE1036C-DB5A-4219-8DF5-DC90322696AA_zpsnyrpzsiz.jpg

For those that want 3 shots and still want to shoot on a game shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back