2014 Smashing Clays 'War of the Roses' Charity Shoot - 100 ESP - 24th MAY - Hazel Bank SG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 :)

Its like waiting for xmas :)
SO.......you are going to shoot SPORTING???????????????   In CAMO shorts??????????  Listen, go and see a quack before the symptoms get worse, I think you need a change of medication........... sooner rather than later pal.  And what gun will you be using to shoot the sporting with?  An auto perhaps????  Please seek medical help fast!!

SO.......you are going to shoot SPORTING???????????????   In CAMO shorts??????????  Listen, go and see a quack before the symptoms get worse, I think you need a change of medication........... sooner rather than later pal.  And what gun will you be using to shoot the sporting with?  An auto perhaps????  Please seek medical help fast!!
Don't worry Les, there will be suitable medication on site (we're having a barby - no, not the doll)

les me old mate I was head hunted, Yorkshire called and I took the queens shilling.

Will be using the eell but will be carrying it around in its slip, oh and have to shoot fibres never ever shot fibres so its all new to me this weekend.

les me old mate I was head hunted, Yorkshire called and I took the queens shilling.

Will be using the eell but will be carrying it around in its slip, oh and have to shoot fibres never ever shot fibres so its all new to me this weekend.
OK, well if you really must do it, then please make sure there are lots of pics posted of you doing it, otherwise nobody will ever believe you did it!!!!

Just means you may have to ............................................. clean the gun! Aaaaaaaah

Guys,

I said it earlier, instead of having a pop at poor old Ian, why not come along and give some well deserved cash to two very good charities and see for yourselves what the fuss is all about  :hunter:   :hunter:

Oh dear, I fear his fluffy thing may not cope at all well Phil.
This may mean additional expenditure required, perhaps on a new one?

And I know how attached he is to his current one.............

Oh me, Oh my, ..................... :spiteful:

Guys,

I said it earlier, instead of having a pop at poor old Ian, why not come along and give some well deserved cash to two very good charities and see for yourselves what the fuss is all about  :hunter:   :hunter:
If I lived closer I would be there!!!!

This may mean additional expenditure required, perhaps on a new one?

And I know how attached he is to his current one.............

Oh me, Oh my, ..................... :spiteful:
Mmmmmm.........and that is just one fettish among many that he probably has!!!! :spiteful:

Hang on a minute no one told me these fibre things were going to make my pride and joy dirty ?

ooh bad news the weather looks bad, rain and more rain. that's it the DT10 is coming out to play I don't mind if that gets wet and or dirty with the silly fibre thingies.

ooh bad news the weather looks bad, rain and more rain. that's it the DT10 is coming out to play I don't mind if that gets wet and or dirty with the silly fibre thingies.
Hang on mate... the forcasts (2) I've seen say sunny, bit of cloud, chance of a shower and 20 deg.

Dinne panic yet.  Bring both just in case.

Latest posts

Back