The 'War of the Roses' Charity Shoot - 04th May 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

2yopzr9.jpg
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I did ask Matt whether I could post this here, and he kindly agreed, thanks Matt.

This is a squadded event, so whether you'd like to join as individuals and be allocated a squad, or whether you'd like to assemble a squad of five and enter like that, we will need names for the event's organisation - no squad will be allowed just to turn up on the day and shoot, so please either post below or PM me, which ever you prefer.

Prizes will include:

• A day on one of Phil Coley's Master Classes
  • A Master Class Sporting day with Brian Clegg
  • Master Class Skeet - TBC
  • Shooting apparel 
  • Slabs of Fiocchi & Other Shells
  • Gun Shop vouchers to a cash value
  • Others TBC

Qualifying criteria to shoot on the day is that you A) live in or B) were born in (but now live elsewhere) either any of the 4 Yorkshire Counties, or what was once the Red Rose County of Lancaster (which now includes parts of Cumbria, Cheshire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester, and all of Lancashire) - so if you live on either side of the Pennines and meet these criteria, then you qualify to shoot.

The day is aimed achieving two things: shooting the four disciplines for the two nominated charities (Help for Heroes and Pink Events for Breast Cancer) and have fun - let battle and b.a.n.t.e.r. commence!

There are two teams: Team Lancashire and Team Yorkshire - each having a number of five-man squads.

Prizes will be awarded for Over all High Gun, Top Squad, Top Gun within Top Squad. etc.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask either below or via PM.

Cheers,

Bren.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG .......I will check the date ASAP.....for team LANCASHIRE......!!! (The ones who are obviously going to win......AGAIN...!!)

OMG .......I will check the date ASAP.....for team LANCASHIRE......!!! (The ones who are obviously going to win......AGAIN...!!)
Just so you know Nic, we've already got 31 shooters for Team Lancs, and 20 shooters for Team Yorks, hence the need for individual names and/or named squads prior to the event, as opposed to just turning up on the day. :)

Just so you know Nic, we've already got 31 shooters for Team Lancs, and 20 shooters for Team Yorks, hence the need for individual names and/or named squads prior to the event, as opposed to just turning up on the day. :)
Thanks Bren, I have no problem filling in where there is a space. I will discuss with 'him indoors' and come back to you.

Oh, and next year's gig will be held on the Yorkies' side of the Hill - perhaps Park Lodge, Beverley or Coniston. It will then alternate each year back and forth between a shooting ground in Lancs and then Yorks, and so on.

Just a quick reminder about this charity shoot which is happening next Saturday - 04th May. First squads shooting between 09:15 and 09:30 hrs

If you'd like to add your name and be allocated to a squad, please either either post below, or send me a PM.

Cheers,

Bren.

Latest posts

Back