2014 Smashing Clays 'War of the Roses' Charity Shoot - 100 ESP - 24th MAY - Hazel Bank SG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too far for me but I've forwarded it on to my friends in Yorkshire. Hopefully some of them will be able to attend. :nyam:

Hope it goes well.
That's great, thank you Hotshot  :hi:

There is some reasonable accomodation in the area, or maybe you could bunk up in ips's caravan  :spiteful:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh ?

Will run it by mrs ips but i am all for it in principal however i would only accept very good looking females as its only a small caravan :)

Yep, 2 weeks on Saturday.

Anyone else fancy joining us?

If for no other reason than to watch ips shoot sporting  :hunter:   and help 2 worthy causes of course.

Anyone else fancy joining us?

If for no other reason than to watch ips shoot sporting
Does one assume I am going to be really cack at it :)

I think your prob right, apart from the springing teal thing that's just a "good" ABT target so I should get them :)

Does one assume I am going to be really cack at it :)

I think your prob right, apart from the springing teal thing that's just a "good" ABT target so I should get them :)
Me mate?  No mate  :haha:

I know for a fact that there will be some worse than you there!

Bring it on  :hunter:   :hunter:

I doubt it but hey ho we will all have fun i am sure of that, and i look fwd to meeting the elusive sporting shooter its an animal i have yet to see in its natural environment.

Just over a week to go :)

Last edited by a moderator:
7 sleeps :) Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
The suspense is killing me and I'm not even going!!

Phil, can we have pictures of Ips actually shooting at a Sporting Target, as forum rules state without pictures, it didn't happen?  :biggrin:

Absolutely! Have no fear the event will be captured for posterity.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Bollox :)

I will ensure i am suitably attired in fashionable cammo shorts. They do exist, apparently

don't worry mate, I'll get your good side.

Note to self - check with Mrs ips as to which is his 'good' side....

Bollox :)

I will ensure i am suitably attired in fashionable cammo shorts. They do exist, apparently
If I thought mine might fit, I'd send them up for you to borrow, but I fear they may not be cut to a Man of your proportions?  :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back