The Ben Wells Benefit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two weeks after tickets went on sale, we have little over 30 left! We will be issuing a full list next week of our confirmed sponsors and auction lots.

Also next week, I will be contacting those who reserved tickets with our payment details and for addresses of where to send the tickets to.

Have a good weekend everyone!

I cannot attend however I wish Ben all the best for 2015 and all that attend have a great evening.

Thank you very much ips, the donations and well wishes have been fantastic. We're really looking forward to it, especially these killer dance moves Emma keeps bragging out. The Moonwalk Kid apparently.

Thank you very much ips, the donations and well wishes have been fantastic. We're really looking forward to it, especially these killer dance moves Emma keeps bragging out. The Moonwalk Kid apparently.
I will make a "special" donation if someone can get a Video of this "killer dance move" :)

I will make a "special" donation if someone can get a Video of this "killer dance move" :)
The first of these killer moves might be where Emma karate chops any person in the throat even remotely near a camera on the night!

The second is against Ben for challenging Emma! 

Another cool prize to add to the list, this one donated by Bitchippy.  

Thank you Chris. Really appreciated. 

Recieved the e mail for the payment,we think the acc no is too long at 9 digits. not allowing electronic payment.

Edit : Paid now omitting the 9 from the beginning .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thank you Rupert - I believe I have now contacted everyone directly. Some banks will only accept it as 8 digits, so as you say the 9 at the beginning needs to be omitted.

Apologies to anyone who has had issues with this - I should have read through all the paperwork more thoroughly

The Ben Wells Benefit (almost) final list of prizes and the fabulous sponsors who have made all this happen. 

Some of the prizes will be auctioned on the night, and included a proxy bid arrangement for those not able to attend.  The other prizes will be won in a raffle with tickets available at shooting grounds and gun shops around the country over the next few weeks.

We are very grateful to all the individuals and the companies that have been so generous.

post-2677-0-14092500-1423045322.jpg

Attachments

• TBWB Prize List JPG.jpg
    TBWB Prize List JPG.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back