Trap Shoots. Where - and how did it go ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul

Does that mean you can come to the UT selection shoot instead :)  

DT
Got quite a busy year with Weddings and other family big occations in this country and abroad which mean I can't do enough of any of the ABT,  UT or OT shoots to make an attempt at a Team. So I'll prob do the ones near and  the other various trap championships  such as the  OT BGP The World ABT and the Euro ABT etc. Nutty is a bit far for just a selection. Will be doing ABT at Bev 

Last edited by a moderator:
Another 100 straight at nutty,this time from mathew coward holley,i was happy enough with 88,and i did see a bloke wondering around with a labrador huming 3 wheels on my waggon?

£ 95 for entry  for the British at Degla :eek:
Yeah and you can Guarantee that at least £55 wont be going to Mike for putting the shoot on.....

Daughter is now fighting in a GB qualifer the same weekend, so I'm supporting her.....

Ychoux for a 100 FU comp on Sunday. Weather has been very changeable down here but managed one practice round today in Bad light and straighted it with only 4 second barrels soooo :)  who knows on Sunday when the weather is scheduled to be good... heard that before! Just the two hour drive is a downer like the ground.

Anybody on here doing the OT @ Griffin this weekend !

Silly question to ask on a hedge monkey site I suppose :rolleyes:

nah, close to a three hour drive for us mate. Might drive three hours to shoot pheasant but only if I am not driving three hours back again on same day ?

Anybody on here doing the OT @ Griffin this weekend !

Silly question to ask on a hedge monkey site I suppose :rolleyes:
The boy and I are going, though lord knows why  :rolleyes:  

Going to be a marathon that's for sure. Expect 3 hours between each round so take a good book.

Make sure you say hello

DT

The boy and I are going, though lord knows why  :rolleyes:  

Going to be a marathon that's for sure. Expect 3 hours between each round so take a good book.

Make sure you say hello

DT
Doing the ABT at Rugbugger, thought you'd be there being the Staffs county shoot.

Doing the ABT at Rugbugger, thoug ht you'd be there being the Staffs county shoot.
Im hoping adam and the rest of staffs is at griffin aswell ,may give me a chance at the staffs title

You could always nip to Degla between lines for a practice.......  
Poor Mr p is driving down in the morning, it will be a long day for him thats for sure, and he cannot be late he is on squad 1 :rolleyes:

any scores available for griffin , they haven't posted on website which begs the question as to why have a fixture / results section if your not going to post the scores of a GB selection shoot ....jeez

Back