Trap Shoots. Where - and how did it go ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they were always good targets and no reffing ?

Yup. Me and the boy. Not many places left when I booked on yesterday as entry is limited because of only two layouts. What is the world coming to when we have selection shoots at two layout grounds? And we have two of them this year!

Snooze you loose.

DT

Yup. Me and the boy. Not many places left when I booked on yesterday as entry is limited because of only two layouts. What is the world coming to when we have selection shoots at two layout grounds? And we have two of them this year!

Snooze you loose.

DT

Yep nuts ! When Degla gets up and running with the new layouts it will be good. The accommodation around  Griffin is getting hard to find so if you have not booked it you should now !

Shot abt at fareham yesterday,first trap shoot of the year and very lucky with the weather, very happy with my 96, a good test for different cartridges and have found the perfect one to stick with now, Also well done to my bro Simbo,his first time shooting abt and shot a very respectable 82 and 3rd in D class?

Last edited by a moderator:
good scores from both ?

what cartridges you on then?

Tried three different ones, fiocchi f blus, fiocchi f3 reds 7.5 shot and fiocchi f3 pistons 8.5 shot, f blu's and f3 reds far to many chips but the f3 pistons where mustard, balls of dust and the best kills seen all day? Can't wait to try them at ut next month at bisley

Reactions: ips
Griffin is only 25mins away so I think it would be rude not to. Could probably make it home put my feet up, have a cuppa, then head back in-between rounds!!

Griffin is only 25mins away so I think it would be rude not to. Could probably make it home put my feet up, have a cuppa, then head back in-between rounds!!
Funny you should say that.I shot the last one held there. Prob around 16 or 17 years ago. The Mrs came with me and we went for a stoll around and some shopping in Kington between lines. 

I remember Roger Peace chasing people onto the layouts to keep it going. 

Non of this holding the line up by mic wisperers who think the've had a no bird and start again  and those that want to contemplate the meaning of life between the last person shooting and themselves. You had to get on with it as you should .

If your a mic whisperer this year and i'm about  watch out you will get told to call properly like everyone else does. 

Funny you should say that.I shot the last one held there. Prob around 16 or 17 years ago. The Mrs came with me and we went for a stoll around and some shopping in Kington between lines. 

I remember Roger Peace chasing people onto the layouts to keep it going. 

Non of this holding the line up by mic wisperers who think the've had a no bird and start again  and those that want to contemplate the meaning of life between the last person shooting and themselves. You had to get on with it as you should .

If your a mic whisperer this year and i'm about  watch out you will get told to call properly like everyone else does. 

Does that mean your going Paul

Back