What did you do today?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tech Admin

Administrator
Staff member
I didnt see a general check in thread so thought having one might be good.

What did you do today? Did you go shooting? Clean your rifle(s)? Just browse the internet looking at new equipement?

Let us know what you did today!

Tried gluing this back together.

Attachments

• tapatalk_1441332270.jpeg
    tapatalk_1441332270.jpeg
    457.6 KB · Views: 2
About the only thing shooting related I've done lately is to clean a rifle that I procrastinated on for too long.

Considered my last shoot and what I can do better at my next shoot - mainly getting better at hold and kill points and being consistent, oh, and keeping better focus on the clay. I'm sure the list could be a lot longer though .........

One thing I can't control is the ruddy wind blowing the clays at random angles on the skeet field

Did it get run over by a tank?
I think it was someone's attempt at home loading cartridges, probably the same guy who tried to screw these chokes in.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1678912741815.jpg
    FB_IMG_1678912741815.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 3
I think it was someone's attempt at home loading cartridges, probably the same guy who tried to screw these chokes in.
Here in the 'states, we call that Bubba'd. All along, I only thought it happened here. 🙃

I remember seeing them for sale on Ebay as extended caesar guerini chokes!

Cleaned my gun and fitted a kinetic balancer recoil reducer. Hoping for a break in the weather to go shooting Sunday.

Latest posts

Back