Trap gun fit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, can you elaborate ?

I am asking as this seems to go against most other theorys that I am aware of.

Kind of ties up with my past comments regarding awareness (or not) of front bead / barrel.
Sure. First of all I have been shooting trap for a year now. But it works for me

The advice I got from an italian coach training the cyprus team. See the bead arriving at the target and then shoot. His athletes won world cup and European gold

The second from an olympic gold holder in DT training an English lady in Cyprus. What I heard see the the bead touching the target

That is what I use as well to be honest as that tge first thing I have learned. So cant comment if its right or wrong but seems to be working for me

As long as your eyes are fixed and everything moves as one I feel that touching the clay works for me

Not connected but my scores started going up when I worked more on the mental part and specifically not thinking anything when I m about to mount and shoot.

I think different techniques can work about different people as long as the mounting is consistent and the gun fits. Then rest should be in the mind

................................. and mount the gun to the face, not shoulder first.

There's just a way big buncha OT shooters that do the face last.  Check the videos of World Cup shoots.  Actually I don't recall any of them doing the face first thing but that might just be the antique brain
That is why I was asking as well for examples as the ones I see always mount on chest or shoulder first

Latest posts

Back