MEMBERS ONLY : Win Cash Prizes with ShootClay Squares!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - confirmed - will take third squares from people if they want one... 

Matt

Earmark 34 for me Matt.  Paypal will have to wait until I get home tonight... (but you know I'm good for it!)  :biggrin:

Confirmed Tony.

So - who is going to be the lucky last number on the board... 

35 is yours - first to respond!

Jaykaysea - Faster than speeding bullet!!  If that square wins I'll be gutted!! :sarcastic:

Excellent matt when do we find out who we got?

www.proshock.co.uk

Jennie - it's yours... 35

THE GRID IS COMPLETE.

Will publish with shooter names tomorrow. 

Right - here is the moment some of you have been waiting for...firstly, a quick reminder of the rules:

1. The top 50 is drawn up from aggregating the World Sporting, FITASC Rankings, and Top 50's at the last two World and European FITASC

2. I have tried to cross check against the available attendee lists for Dubai

3. In the event that someone from 'off the list' wins the event, we'll  step down to find a winner. I'm pretty sure that the names on this grid, will feature highly in the results. 

4. The results posted on Nad Al Shebas site will be final record.

5. My decision will be final - and payments will be made during next week.

So - without any further delay, I wish you good luck - and may the fingercrossing begin!

ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - FINAL - LOCKED.pdf

Attachments

• ShootClay Squares - Nad al Sheba - FINAL - LOCKED.pdf
    175.3 KB · Views: 62
Hi Matt, I'm a computer numpty, how do I find the scores on the doors for shooting in Dubai today

Just Sussed there has been no shooting today, early night for the Brits I hope, up and at em tomorrow

Heh.... Rest day, everything starts tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back