MEMBERS ONLY : Win Cash Prizes with ShootClay Squares!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oy this is f***ing stupid? I cannot access any number and matt you should have done this better (I wanted 1 and 17 but have no access to chose) sort it out for us click and pay people.

And its cost me a £10 for f*** all!

You really are a stag... choose them in the thread, and I'll update the sheet.... 1 and 17 are yours. 

You really need to get out more, I'll ask the people at the home to wrap you up and take you out. 

3  months and 8 days with no fags what do you expect!

Last edited by a moderator:
In the future that could work.... currently I'm not sure how to do that the best way. Leave me alone, I'm crying after Southdown.

@ - just noticed you picked a number already gone - Stevekeat has 16 from earlier - please pick another!
Rats, I checked the thread twice and everything. I don't care, pick me a suitably geeky number please, Matt. Powers or square roots or primes, anything you like.

Can I have 8 and 20 please. It took me ages to pay as I forgot to put my card number in - I wondered why it wasn't doing anything. No idea if I was supposed to touch the sheet - I did but nothing happened.

Rats, I checked the thread twice and everything. I don't care, pick me a suitably geeky number please, Matt. Powers or square roots or primes, anything you like.
The geekiest number of all - 42, is yours - the answer to life the universe and everything...

How about 6

If that is no good you can choose for me xx

Back