Mel Sykes in the Sunday Express today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you ever see anything as bad as emmerdale last night. The silly mares get the chance to leg it and were do they run too ... a flooded cellar with no way out. There was many many ridiculous things written in that by the end of it I was losing the will to live.For the record Mrs ips makes me watch it, no honestly she does :)
Yep I was forced to watch it too mate! Any idea what make of gun it was? Nothing in the credits such as gun supplied by Purdey or anything! I wonder why! Pmsl!! Anyway if that had happened at my local all the regulars would have stormed the pub and the muppet with the gun would have needed to have it surgically removed from his rectum! Well you simply can't have all the regulars kept out of the pub because of one numpty with a gun! We have to constantly keep up standards down this way don't ya know??!!

Les

i don't think it was a fausti or one of them posti things more like a aya no 1 or such like. Beats me how zak got a licence with his criminal record and recent mental issues. Gun was nicked from vehicle that did not even have a gun related reg no ?

God i need to get out more.

She makes me watch it honestly she does :)

I feel like i am being bullied :(

Will take legal advice from my mate nic. So you lot better watch out :)

That's not like us les. How did that happen. Anyway what is the thread about i can't even remember summat about Eric sykes ?

Oh bloody hell no,she's in ninja mode today as well !
exactly.

Servants woke her at some un goddly hour close to lunch, i know cos i saw the web cam pic, very tastefully decorated boudwar (spelling) i thought.

That's not like us les. How did that happen. Anyway what is the thread about i can't even remember summat about Eric sykes ?
Yeah that's it,used to be on TV with a fat bird.

That's correct, said fat bird was married to sgt bloke from dads army.

Wow, we have drifted from the drift any minute now we will go full circle to original topic without even knowing it :)

Les

i don't think it was a fausti or one of them posti things more like a aya no 1 or such like. Beats me how zak got a licence with his criminal record and recent mental issues. Gun was nicked from vehicle that did not even have a gun related reg no ?

God i need to get out more.

She makes me watch it honestly she does :)
Well if it wasn't a piotti and no gun reg plate it just shows how low they have stooped Ian!

That's correct, said fat bird was married to sgt bloke from dads army.

Wow, we have drifted from the drift any minute now we will go full circle to original topic without even knowing it :)
Ah you mean john le meseurier I think? Worked in the bank with the captain and stupid boy pyke.

Don't tell him pike ,..

Yes there was an article in the express about him. Mel sykes was also in the express you know apparently she shoots .... And breath.

Told you we would do it.

Don't tell him pike ,..

Yes there was an article in the express about him. Mel sykes was also in the express you know apparently she shoots .... And breath.

Told you we would do it.
So not derailed,merely a slight detour. So you mean Mel Sykes shoots? Well I never. Does Eric shoot and what about pyke?

Most people don't like me and les thread drift :)

Don't be put off! Some of us are not like most people.

It reminds me of the two old guys in the box at the theatre from The Muppets.  :biggrin:

Don't be put off! Some of us are not like most people.

It reminds me of the two old guys in the box at the theatre from The Muppets. :biggrin:
your not the 1st to mention that :)

Les and i have same humour it kind of takes over :)

Back