Mel Sykes in the Sunday Express today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it on her trainer? Is it on the ground? Is that bloke's gun loaded?

Keeeeeeeeeeerist almighty. Who cares, they are just bloody photographs.

If it was Amber Hill and George Digweed in the pictures then nobody would give a toss - true story - just saying !!!

Strange, but there is no evidence of a Zoli in those pics, just a Mirook and a K80.

Tom - there is an 'ignore this topic' button at the top right. 

Last edited by a moderator:
She's collecting her custom Zoli next month I think. Mr Z has created an LH stock I believe. Good luck to her!

My apologies now that I look on my PC as apposed to mobile your right its on her foot./

Sorry
Arghh but I dont think her partner's gun is on her foot/flipflop. Could be painfull!!

F*** me! how sad are we??

Ignore button now pressed.

DT

Going to the Caravan and Motorhome show at the NEC tomorrow so just had a look at the website and found this:-

Keen caravanner Melanie Sykes will officially open the Show on Tuesday 15th October...

Can't seem to get away from discussions about her at the moment!​

Well i'am going to the york trainspotting convention next week and guess whats on the programe.

"Keen trainspotter Melanie Sykes is opening the convention"

PS i hope she's got a sharp pencil

Going up to Yorkshire today to pump out the cellar of The Woolpack. Hoping to find  a SxS for tomorrow's game shoot.

Surprised Mel wasn't in Emmerdale  pulling pints of Boddingtons.

Now there's a business opportunity !

Phil Coley filming it !

Ben painting his toe nails behind the bar !

Steve and Ally running a skittles evening!

Myself the pub drunk, up the corner moaning as usual about the price of beer and the CPSA.

Did you ever see anything as bad as emmerdale last night. The silly mares get the chance to leg it and were do they run too ... a flooded cellar with no way out. There was many many ridiculous things written in that by the end of it I was losing the will to live.

For the record Mrs ips makes me watch it, no honestly she does :)

Did you ever see anything as bad as emmerdale last night. The silly mares get the chance to leg it and were do they run too ... a flooded cellar with no way out. There was many many ridiculous things written in that by the end of it I was losing the will to live.For the record Mrs ips makes me watch it, no honestly she does :)
You are going to have to stay in during break time until you have rewritten that with the seven or so grammatical / spelling errors eradicated. ;)

That's what happens when you don't go to school and don't sit any exams. The 10m swimming award has come in very handy though.

A neighbour is in West Mercia armed response unit.

I complained to him about how poorly they had handled the situation at The Woolpack ! He told me to F off.

Should I now give evidence at the Chief Whip's Enquiry? Can you really trust a Policeman nowadays?

You are going to have to stay in during break time until you have rewritten that with the seven or so grammatical / spelling errors eradicated. ;)
You leave him alone now! He's clearly dyslexic. He once went to a toga party dressed as a goat???  :sarcastic:

Back