Dubai.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very tough...... lots of people not wanting to discuss their scores.....  Personally I managed a 26 on the evil layout 4 which I was pretty happy about, especially when I found out what other people had shot there... ;)   Windy, cold and lots of sand in eyes, guns and everywhere else you can think of.....

Harder than last year..... at this point.... though a little birdie told me something interesting..... watch this space... :)

Quick question last year someone posted a link to a uae TV station that was doing coverage and interviews, was bloody good, anyone got a link this year?

Beating the sand if not the targets!

Mini DT

post-1056-0-89645100-1424788505.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
           Nearest I can get to this is to shoot the Fiocchi F3 cartridges when I next go shooting, with their fancy green and red casings they're bound to put a few more kills on the card!

GD 24/50 on his first round! That's tough!

'Shoot is the same for everybody though' is going to be the way it's won I suppose.

Is there any live tv/streamed/webcam coverage? 

Sorry to not be keeping up, but where are results?
Grorge had it on his Facebook page... "I struggled with the targets...simo doubles where it was not possible to get two good shots off at!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done tinker bell. It don't seem fair the top shooting should all be shooting the same layout on the same day, it's far easier to gain some momentum starting on one of the softer layouts, Gabben 48 on L2. George 24 L4

Back