Dubai.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is it the same for every one ? Same targets over all been shot yes, but mentally where you start is going to have a huge affect on confidence

Yes tinker I understand that but this is not like any other major competition, but in hindsight I think george had an off day looking at the scores on that layout I think he shot well below par today, he's left himself a mountain to climb but if anyone can it's him,

Nothing better to do so I'll make some wild speculations ........ 

GD is 11 shots off the pace, comparing the best shot on layout 4 only. 

Lets say the best for Layout 4 is another 5 targets to make a round 40. That puts George 16 off the pace.

Layout 1 top score is 42, Layout 2 is 48, layout 3 39. It looks as though 48's for the first 3 layouts will be possible given the quality of the people shooting and a guess at a 43 for layout 4,

That puts the top qualifier at between 185 and 190 ( let's see how that prediction works out :) )

He has 150 birds to shoot over 3 stands. 150 + 24 = 174

He only has to get into the top 6 to get in to the final though.

My estimate is that he can't afford to drop a single clay over the rest of the qualifying shoot.

If he qualifies it'll be bloody spectacular!

( all of the above could be total b8ll8cks of course but as I said I'm bored of writing software for today! )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of good scores from the UK ladies!!! If they keep it up for the three days I think a few of them will be in the money...

The bosses daughter ( Janine Preece ) is over there again this year (4th in ladies last year) hope she's in amongst it for the final cos she quite capable of winning it this year. Come on Janine !!!!!!

Stand out moment: Rosie Brumby hits 39 on layout 1. Same as Mark Winser, putting her equal 2nd on that amongst everybody so far. Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back