Dubai.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fie:  "Goody bags" used to have a hat, maybe a bottle of wine, browning catalogue and beretta, gun oil, perazzi gun stickers, blinkers,

crying towel etc., now if you get one, flyers for shoots you will not attend? guerini catalogue, 5ml gun oil, plastic water bottle! :fie:

Hope nobody was going to be staying in the torch... it has become a torch!

Bloody scary!!

If the hotel you are staying in has the same aluminium composite panels as the Torch...be afraid. Be very afraid!! and don't throw your cigarette butts over the balcony.

This is just the latest in a number of similar fires in Dubai over the last few years utilising the same material.

Obviously their Building Regulations are not, or were not quite as rigorous as ours although I believe they have improved recently in this regard.

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty windy there this morning.  The Emirates flight that was due to land at 07:00 hrs local time had to circle for almost 2 hrs due to a huge sandstorm.  Expected to be windy for the next few days but OK Tues on..... 

Tinker bell said:
Oh dear ...first bit of back luck....I am 1st on the squad....!

Now I will have to decide where to put the lead rather than see where everyone else puts it. :laugh:

#pitythepoorsodfollowingme
We can watch you bang all in balls of soot.

Practice day today - I'm hearing that it is pretty tough! 

"edge on, lots of spring"

And very windy, at least we can keep up with it all on shootclay, well done Matt

Have to think the kind forum members that are there, and supplying me with photos. 

Back