Shooting Grounds New York

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big birthday coming up next year and contemplating a trip to New York. Whilst there I would like to sample an American clay shooting ground to see how our friends across the pond do it. Does anyone have any recommendations of which sporting shooting ground would be best to visit? I won’t be taking my own gun. Cheers

I saw a review of Griffin &Howe on YouTube a while ago which had an impressive set up. I can't remember who did it though. It"s about 1 to 11/2 hours away from NYC.
Someone from the USA may know of a nearer place.

Big birthday coming up next year and contemplating a trip to New York. Whilst there I would like to sample an American clay shooting ground to see how our friends across the pond do it. Does anyone have any recommendations of which sporting shooting ground would be best to visit? I won’t be taking my own gun. Cheers

Orvis Sandanona Shooting Grounds is also a good place to look at. They have Great facility and its well maintained.

Latest posts

Back