Any personal goals for the 2017 season?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I was about to Edit that post as I realised that I may need to Borrow a gun for the Winter series next week. 

I'm positive he'll win every week :)

Can you shoot a Miroku its a bit of a mans gun :lol:

after changing disciplines to English sporting I would like to start hitting in the 80's. 

Its on the 22nd, also you will have your mx8 stock back....
Ah..Thanks, I assumed it was 2 weeks after the DTL..  

Hopefully the FAO will have come up with the goods by then. Otherwise I'll have nowt to stick the stock on. :(

I have a new personal towel for 2017 :lol:
IMAG1258_zpslab3bgkb.jpg

Apart from figuring out how to bust the clays with the pointy end of the gun (having more success bludgeoning with the stock at the moment) my plan is to get a 4x4 with off-road capability.  The few grounds I've so far visited, apart from one, have been a nightmare to drive up to.  I have a TTS which although it's Quattro,  is very low slung and I've ground it a few times - and no, I'm not a hairdresser before anyone asks!  The only place fairly local to me with a decent approach road is Brook Bank - I wish they were all like that, road-wise.  Looking at a Grand Vitara or Rav 4 - anyone know of a better option in that sort of price bracket?

Not to be too inquiring, but what is it that you wipe with that?  And just to be on the safe side you needn't post a pix of it in use.
I was realiably informed it's used to wipe off the Vaseline from the end of his Barrel ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm aiming for more registered comps and hopefully A class. I did my first of the year last weekend and much to my shock and happiness came out top in B class, just need to keep it going now! 

Well done the biggest problem if you can shoot is self-belief and the will to win but you have to put some hard work in

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to do many things!

1) Get some regular shooting lessons to show me where I'm going wrong!

2) Shoot more as a whole!

3) Rejoin CPSA and win C Class

All of the above are doable, I just need to get on it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

no idea yet as I am struggling to get excited about clays after game.

Back