Just been for a fitting ...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartynB

No not a new gun , another pair of moleskin breeks . There is so much mud I doubt if the ground will ever dry , because of this my moleskin breeks end up filthy every time I shoot . I decided to invest in another pair ( duty and standby if you will )  ,  I  went back to Spencer Trousers In Sowerby Bridge . I had a pair made in December 2017 , and they a proper things.  I’ve just ordered a few different features , not quite “ Plus Two” , more a “ plus one “ 

They are based in Sowerby Bridge ,  W Yorks , fairly local,  so I popped in to be measured rather than use the internet service . The chap who owns the business is great , measured up, all the fabrics available to look at , and the “ plus one “ sorted out .  They’ll be ready to pick up a week on Monday . Yorkshire Cloth , made to measure , last a lifetime quality , and not a silly price . 

Sounds good! Business` like that need to be patronised ,far too few surviving nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back