8 / 9 March shooting and beyond....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shot Grange on Sunday as I was up that way... head wasn't on, left far too many out there, got a kicking from Ed as a result!  Good course though, deserved better from me.  Pleasure to watch Ed drop 4 targets at the start, then straight the rest!  That boy can shoot a bit, you know...  But felt good to be shooting in the sunshine!

Good to see you again Ozzy, well shot at Grange.

Good to see Sian and Tony again.

Good to see Jem and Lainy too, well shot JB!

Good to see Sor and the Ninja again, and well shot Steve!

Finally got to say hello to Ms. Chambers!

Iggy, I wish I'd known you were going to Grange, you could have bought the tea! 

Good day out, over 200 entries I believe?

Shot Grange on Sunday as I was up that way... head wasn't on, left far too many out there, got a kicking from Ed as a result!  Good course though, deserved better from me.  Pleasure to watch Ed drop 4 targets at the start, then straight the rest!  That boy can shoot a bit, you know...  But felt good to be shooting in the sunshine!

Good to see you again Ozzy, well shot at Grange.

Good to see Sian and Tony again.

Good to see Jem and Lainy too, well shot JB!

Good to see Sor and the Ninja again, and well shot Steve!

Finally got to say hello to Ms. Chambers!

Iggy, I wish I'd known you were going to Grange, you could have bought the tea! 

Good day out, over 200 entries I believe?
Only SC member I made contact with (apart from Ed) was Ms Chambers...cracking score on 91!

How come I get earmarked to pay for the tea?

Iggy, I shot round with Ed!  We probably shared the same space at some point!  Ah well, sure to see you somewhere soon.  :thumbsu:

Iggy, I shot round with Ed!  We probably shared the same space at some point!  Ah well, sure to see you somewhere soon.  :thumbsu:
Aahhh...I see!

We really should get sorted with some ShootClay screen name badges....

Matt.....calling Matt.....

Aahhh...I see!

We really should get sorted with some ShootClay screen name badges....

Matt.....calling Matt.....
Wait.... what?   What have I done here...  do you mean that there are people without their names embroidered on their skeet vests? 

Wait.... what?   What have I done here...  do you mean that there are people without their names embroidered on their skeet vests?
I doubt you'll get everyone to do that as many people on here seem to like to hide behind either no photograph or random pictures of animals or something totally unrelated to shooting! That way they can say whatever they like and still hide anonymously! ;)

I thought a red rose pinned to your vest was the ShootClay giveaway... :p :p

"Thats when the fight started"

I doubt you'll get everyone to do that as many people on here seem to like to hide behind either no photograph or random pictures of animals or something totally unrelated to shooting! That way they can say whatever they like and still hide anonymously! ;)
Not a case of hiding Mike. If you were as ugly as me you wouldn't want to advertise it either!

Anyway, that is me, I just had a bad hair day!!  :biggrin:

Not a case of hiding Mike. If you were as ugly as me you wouldn't want to advertise it either!

Anyway, that is me, I just had a bad hair day!!  :biggrin:
From a personal point of view i would like to see what people look like so i can say hi when i see them at a shoot. I have had several people, from here, saying that they saw me afterwards but didn't come and introduce themselves. I would like to think that i am very approachable and would love people to come and introduce themselves when they recognise me from here.

Shot greenfields Sunday non reg started well dropped 2 in 4 stands then started to go downhill struggled on the low crossers as usual and had two 4's on my card ended up with 79 so dumped it in the bin

Have just checked the scores and found I would have won A class for the second time in three weeks so moral of the story always put your card in regardless    

There were some big guns who all struggled so was pleased to know I had done better then expected if that's any consolation :fie:

Back