Holiday reading...in particular shooting related

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the one were its just 6' from your barrel and you know were its coming from and were its going and when you miss one you can have another go ?
Yes, the one that is exactly the same every single time you go shooting and on comp day if you miss one you either go home in shame or join the other fifty or so in the club house who shot 99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not shooting related I'm afraid

Seven Daughters of Eve (Bryan Sykes) about Mitochondrial DNA - fascinating...

He has others, this is a good one to start with

It's that time of year when my thoughts turn to holidays, not least because I am going in two weeks!!!

Looks like shooting will be taking a break as the Barbados club is very expensive so I thought I might spend the time lying on the sun bed doing a bit of reading...in particular I am quite interested in the more mental side of things at the moment ( a bit like Topdogs 8 into 10's sort of thing)

Wonder if anyone could recommend any good books about the psychology side of things or visualisation or just on shooting in general...

Of course I might just end up lying there drinking cocktails but at least I will have gone with good intentions....and therein lies the road to hell as they say...

Jkc xx

Back