15 / 16 Feb - what has everyone got planned this weekend?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to make a trip to Dartford to shoot some skeet. Never been there before so looking forward to it.

All the shooters going to garlands your only 25 mins from the shooting show at stoneleigh

www.proshock.co.uk

Hare shoot today we got 175 which was quite good considering the weather.wind was so strong you had to stand at a 45° angle to keep upright. Barrowheath tomorrow.

Had a quick visit to Carl Bloxham's ground first thing this morning dodged the rain, bumped into Macc Lad getting some cheeky practice in too.

Off in the car to a friends for a go at pigeon shooting, my first time. Had a good afternoon but not many flying about.

Sunday, Weston wood first thing then a blast up the motorway for round two at Garlands. Hope the weather is good and I can remember what I practiced on Wednesday at Podimore with Chris.

Fourcounties for me as need a local shoot as need to work in the afternoon.... so many fences to repair after the strong winds..... :)
Hope to here how we all do tomorrow night, no matter what ground share all your efforts .........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Normanhurst Estate this morning, 38 from 50.  Let a few silly ones get away from me.  Annoying as breaking the 80% barrier is eluding me at the moment.

Decided to shoot a practice round with Friends and stay local at Greenend Shooting Ground in Cambridgeshire. Managed a 38/50 and joint high gun. Everything coming together nicely with the Kreighoff even managed to successfully put some of the my recent lesson inputs with Ed into practice. Will be out doing registered's again by the end of the month :)

Shot Longridge today in warm sunshine what a nice change..... met and shot round with Marky from here and it was a pleasure to have his and his good ladies company ( sorry didnt get your name ) bit of a shaky rusty start for me and finished on 63 which was ok seeing as I haven't shot for a month but left a few out there so report will say must do better, enjoyed the course with some really good targets set by Mr Nutbeam with quite a few that had to have some leeeed. Mr Childerhouse was on form and leading when I left on 93 top shooting that....

Shot Longridge today in warm sunshine what a nice change..... met and shot round with Marky from here and it was a pleasure to have his and his good ladies company ( sorry didnt get your name ) bit of a shaky rusty start for me and finished on 63 which was ok seeing as I haven't shot for a month but left a few out there so report will say must do better, enjoyed the course with some really good targets set by Mr Nutbeam with quite a few that had to have some leeeed. Mr Childerhouse was on form and leading when I left on 93 top shooting that....
well shot welsh wizard  :wizard: always hard to settle in after a break mate,i struggled at owls first 3/4 stands then managed too get it together a bit by the end.. :biggrin:

G, was there late pm, my wheels fell off big time last 5 stands, your 63 was good effort judging by scores up when I left,

The weather was great, the course was very good at Four Counties but I was rubbish. I shot 35/100!! I have never shot that badly there not even early on. I just could not get my act together at all. On to Westonwood which was extremely enjoyable and whatever was bothering me earlier had gone and I can tick Westonwood off my 50% list because I managed 57/100 - YES AT LAST!

The weather was great, the course was very good at Four Counties but I was rubbish. I shot 35/100!! I have never shot that badly there not even early on. I just could not get my act together at all. On to Westonwood which was extremely enjoyable and whatever was bothering me earlier had gone and I can tick Westonwood off my 50% list because I managed 57/100 - YES AT LAST!
Good shooting at the woods .... Well done Sian, how did Tony shoot?

Hi Lee nice to see you today. Tony managed 80 at Four Counties, leaving a few out there he shouldn't have but he always says he never shoots well there although he enjoys it and then 84 at Westonwood where he struggled with right to left that cross and rise. Right to left crosser on the level okay but he is having a mental block with this type of bird at the mo. Overall though we both enjoyed a good day out at two great shoots.

Hi Lee nice to see you today. Tony managed 80 at Four Counties, leaving a few out there he shouldn't have but he always says he never shoots well there although he enjoys it and then 84 at Westonwood where he struggled with right to left that cross and rise. Right to left crosser on the level okay but he is having a mental block with this type of bird at the mo. Overall though we both enjoyed a good day out at two great shoots.
Good to see you both, very good shooting between you both keep up the good work.. :)

Back