Wylye Valley - October 9th

Robo

ShootClay Admin

I hope there will be regular meetups of ShootClay - so loads more opportunities Tonky!Have fun on your stag night though! Stay away from naked girls...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's the plan? All meet at the ground or somewhere else first? I haven't been to this ground yet but I thought it was pretty easily found off the A303 somewhere.

ShootClay Admin

I can do either - Solstice services at 10.45 - or the ground at 11.00 - I think JonSkeet is coming in my car...

ROBERT6500

I'll be there on Sunday......I almost live there anyway as I coach at Wylye so come and say hello.We'll definitely look after you at Wylye. If the weather is good, your in for a treat. If the weather is bad, the food is great. Robbie.sf-cool.gif

shootclay admin said:

I think JonSkeet is coming in my car...sf-surprised.gif We would love to make this one but I havent got any work in yet so Owls lodge is the only meet I can do this month

Just a thought to make the day more interesting - I'll put up £50 for the highest score from a Shootclay member then two free entries for our next shoot to the second and third highest. I rely upon you Matt to verify membership!

GlenPresley

Top bombing Wylye!!! I suggest the shootclay members get there selves there to have a go! sf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif

Blimey !! that should make it interesting,  what a fantastic offer Ian!... very kind of you sf-cool.gif Im looking forward to Sunday,  should be a good day with a bit of fluffy rabbits ect sf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif See you Sunday Rob

GlenPresley

And a full report needed on here to see who cracks under the pressure and who rises to the top and takes that 50 quid!!! ;-) Great stuff!sf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif

How will everyone know who the fellow shootclay members are,if wales beat Ireland on sat i'll wear a leek sf-smile.gif

GlenPresley said:

And a full report needed on here to see who cracks under the pressure and who rises to the top and takes that 50 quid!!! ;-) Great stuff!sf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif
 Wont be me taking any prizes Glen sf-frown.gif ... Ive never shot a Reg' Shoot before so don't know how I will handle it, I have been told that its a lot harder then shooting average Club targets. Im still looking forward to it though sf-smile.gif Rob

optima said:

How will everyone know who the fellow shootclay members are,if wales beat Ireland on sat i'll wear a leek sf-smile.gif
 I will look out for a leek then optima sf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif   See ya Sunday Rob
ShootClay Admin

Ian – what a fantastic offer… thank you very much!Suggest that we all meet at 11am as planned – in the car park – squad up together and get involved!I'm easily recognisable – shootclay branding everywhere (vest, gun and now… the car) – I'll compile the report, and give Ian the confirmation… your cash is safe with me shooting.Who's in?Me, Jon Skeet, Robo, Optima, Tobi-Wan, ROB65000 – who else?

Wish I could come as Wylye is a great venue but I am on UT at Rugby. Have fun guys. Make sure you get some fantastic cakes. Great offer Ian. As always a gent!!

shootclay admin said:

Ian – what a fantastic offer… thank you very much!Suggest that we all meet at 11am as planned – in the car park – squad up together and get involved!I'm easily recognisable – shootclay branding everywhere (vest, gun and now… the car) – I'll compile the report, and give Ian the confirmation… your cash is safe with me shooting.Who's in?Me, Jon Skeet, Robo, Optima, Tobi-Wan, ROB65000 – who else?  Andy
Will Hewland

I will be there (as long as the wind and rain hold off). I will be with two mates so may not join your squad, as shooting in a 9/10 is painful for all.. Tea and cakes first sound good though!Cheers CSC3

ROBERT6500

I've just been reminded that my youngest daughter is due her first baby and my first grandchild on Sunday, so not sure as I can make it now as I'm not missing that for any bug***sf-wink.gif

Archived