Skeet club in central scotland area?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuGG

Hey guys just putting the feelers out to see if there are any clubs in or around my area.
Just to meet up with some like minded people and maybe get some good advice??
Thanks in advance guys!

Stu

Sent from my iPhone using my fums

I have only shot at three skeet grounds in Scotland.

Auchterhouse  -  very nice tidy ground with multiple disciplines, but I think that might be a bit North for you.

Central Scotland - not sure if that is the correct name of the club, but shot a Scottish Open there some years back and can't quite remember where it is ?

Morton Clays  -  very much a Skeet club. Nice layouts and clubhouse. Located at Mid Calder near to Edinburgh (handy area if you like a bit of trout fishing too !!!

Hope that helps, and if you get to Morton please say a "Hi" from me to Paul Nelson !

Look up the SCTSA ,Scotish Clay Target Shooting Association , they should be able to give you info

I have only shot at three skeet grounds in Scotland.

Auchterhouse - very nice tidy ground with multiple disciplines, but I think that might be a bit North for you.

Central Scotland - not sure if that is the correct name of the club, but shot a Scottish Open there some years back and can't quite remember where it is ?

Morton Clays - very much a Skeet club. Nice layouts and clubhouse. Located at Mid Calder near to Edinburgh (handy area if you like a bit of trout fishing too !!!)

Hope that helps, and if you get to Morton please say a "Hi" from me to Paul Nelson !
Yeah been up to central scotland a couple of times but there's never really been anyone there? I was up during the week thts prob why.

Morton clays looks quite good might try get over there at the weekend and see what it's like.

Liked auchterhouse found it really welcoming but yeah it's a bit to far north for a local shoot.

Thanks for your reply

Sent from my iPhone using my fums

There's a guy at Denny with his own skeet club, kind of private members club, invite only, Claton Harris, shoots for Scotland, does a bit of coaching, he's at the team qualifier shoots at Centeral Scotland, Morton, Scottish clay shooting center (Leuchers) and possibly Auchterhouse. I'd see if I could get a bit of coaching from him if I were you...

Latest posts

Back