Ordering from castellani - Italy

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett1985

Morning all,

just wondering if any of you have ordered direct from Castellani in Italy, and if so, how long did it take to arrive?

thanks in advance,

Brett

Exchange rate is excellent at the moment - hope it stays that way for the Europeans in France!

I tried to order some stuff for christmas, and it was going to take like 2 months to get my items so I went and ordered from musto instead

Well... just an update for those may be interested. The bits that i ordered wednesday arrived this afternoon.

Thats what i call service! 

Euro below 1:30 at present but was over 1:40 not so long ago so it may be better than a year ago but it seems to be on the way down at the moment not helped by the uncertainty created by a UK Brexit.

Well... just an update for those may be interested. The bits that i ordered wednesday arrived this afternoon.

Thats what i call service! 
that's superb, I was really disappointed by them as they told me I would have two months to wait at a minimum so. 

That's much better service than I received from Castillani uk. Took about 3 months to deliver a vest I didn't really want! (Different colors to the original order). Great product but shocking service. Now I know I can deal direct I'll bypass them if I ever want anything else.

Ordered a vest from Castellani UK, they said it would take 2 weeks. After 3.5 months still no vest but was offered a refund. Decided to order a different colour which they said was in stock here in the UK, it was supposed to be with me the next day,  it took a week. Absolutely the worst service ever as they did not answer my calls or emails for some time. 

Will order direct from Italy next time...

Just to point out...not sure when people have had bad experiences with Castellani UK, but it was taken over by someone else, late last year.

I dont think that printing 84 billion Euro a month, is going to strengthen the Euro...so they should be fine! 
Oh contraire the old pound is starting to slip back again it has lost about 10% over the last twelve month high (1.32 vs 1.44 ) however it is a volatile market so anything can happen..  but if the UK public are mad enough to vote leave the EU then the sh*t will really hit the fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered glasses from them tuck them about a week to process the oder. Once shipped had it in 2 days. But it was an Italian holiday when I ordered so that might have delayed it 

By chance ordered a thermal top direct from Italy because it wasn't shown on the UK website (from which I've had good service in the past) on Monday. Shipped a couple of hours later and arrived on my doorstep 2pm the next day. 
Superb stuff.

but if the UK public are mad enough to vote leave the EU 
Bit rich from someone who's cleared off to live in France!

The EU is a corrupt and bureaucratic nightmare and where would they be without our billions of contributions every year?

I have had enough of their infuriating and costly regulations that come from unelected, unaccountable, bureaucrats!

Bit rich from someone who's cleared off to live in France!

The EU is a corrupt and bureaucratic nightmare and where would they be without our billions of contributions every year?

I have had enough of their infuriating and costly regulations that come from unelected, unaccountable, bureaucrats!
I may well " have cleared off to live in France"... But I pay all my taxes to the UK government... which is more than some of those who actually live in the UK do. I don't live in the UK BUT I pay taxes from which YOU benefit and what's more I don't take a single penny from YOUR pocket in any way shape or form. So do me a favour and F off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back